Little Flower Polytechnic, Gorakhpur was established in 2010 as a private polytechnic college with the hope of imparting technical education to students and reducing unemployment. The college offers 3-year diploma polytechnic courses across 5 specializations of engineering namely, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics and, Chemical Engineering. Class 10th pass with at least 35% marks (for first year admission) and Class 12th pass with science (for direct second year admission) are the prerequisite to get into the diploma courses offered by the institution. The application process is done only in offline mode and based on the ranking secured in entrance.
Little Flower Polytechnic Gorakhpur Highlights
|Established | Institution Type||2010 | Private|
|Approved by||AICTE, New Delhi|
|Courses offered||Diploma across the Engineering discipline|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance-based and Merit-based|
|Facilities||Laboratory, Library, Hostel, Bus Service, and Sports and Games, etc.|
Little Flower Polytechnic Gorakhpur Courses
Little Flower Polytechnic, Gorakhpur offers 3-year diploma courses across 5 engineering branches. The college offers the course in two different shifts as indicated below. Students often pursue B.Tech. or B.E. after completion of their polytechnic courses to develop a career in Engineering.
|Diploma Courses||Eligibility||Annual Intake|
|First Year Entry||Second Year Entry|
|Civil||Class 10th pass with at least 35% marks. For lateral second year entry, students must have passed Class 12th with Science subjects.||75||6|
|Mechanical Engineering- CAD||75||6|
Little Flower Polytechnic Gorakhpur Admission
Admission is commonly done merit-based. However, it is advised that the students can appear for the Polytechnic Entrance Examination conducted by JEECUP (Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh). The application procedure could only be initiated in offline mode.
- Visit and register yourself at the official website of the entrance conducting body.
- The candidates passed in the Entrance Examination will have to appear in the counselling process.
- While the counselling process, the candidates can choose the Institute as Little Flower Polytechnic Gorakhpur and the Course of their choice.
- The seat allotted candidates should report to the Institute before the specified time.
- If the candidates fail to take the admission in specified time, their admission will remain cancelled. They will have to undergo the counselling process again to take admission in the same or any other institute.
- After the allotments of the candidate from the counselling, seats are vacant if any, direct admissions will be given as per the Government Order.
- Regarding such admissions, first preference will be given to those candidates who have qualified in the entrance examination.
Little Flower Polytechnic Gorakhpur Placement
Little Flower Polytechnic, Gorakhpur has recorded up to 80% placement for its students. Many students have been placed in Government sectors and reputed companies. Some of the companies which have recruited the students from the college are:
- Krishna Maruti Ltd
- ETCO Digital Pvt Ltd
- Hardeep Engineers & Construction Pvt Ltd
Little Flower Polytechnic Gorakhpur Facilities
Little Flower Polytechnic offers a wide range of facilities to its students. They are as follows:
- Laboratory- The college has well-equipped laboratories to expose the students to hands on experience and make them industry-ready.
- Library- The college has a wide range of books in the library which the students can borrow for a period of one week.
- Hostel- The college has on-campus hostel facilities for its students who are in the need of the accommodation facilities because of coming from faraway or remote locations.
- Sports and Games- The college actively participates in inter-college sports meets and competitions by training the students with a dedicated playground.
Little Flower Polytechnic Gorakhpur FAQs
Ques. Which board is Little Flower Polytechnic Gorakhpur affiliated to?
Ans. Little Flower Polytechnic, Gorakhpur is affiliated to Board of Technical Education operated under the governance of the Uttar Pradesh state government.
Ques. What are the contact details of Little Flower Polytechnic Gorakhpur?
Ans. The contact details are indicated in the below.
- Phone number: 9839544333 and 9565107333
- Fax: 05512506167
- Email: email@example.com
Ques. What is the course-wise intake of Little Flower Polytechnic Gorakhpur?
Ans. The course-wise intakes of the college are: Civil- 81; Electrical- 162; Electronics- 81; Chemical- 75; and Mechanical- 324.
Ques. Is there any entrance examination for studying at Little Flower Polytechnic Gorakhpur?
Ans. Yes, but it is not compulsory. However, students who do not appear in Polytechnic Entrance Examination conducted by JEECUP have lesser chances of getting into the college.
Ques. What are the second and third preference for the admission at Little Flower Polytechnic Gorakhpur?
Ans. Second preference will be given to those who appeared in the entrance examination but not qualified. Third preference will be given to those who have required qualification to appear for the entrance examination but not appeared.