Government Polytechnic Laying, Itanagar is one of the most prominent and significant polytechnic colleges imparting technical education in the district of Kurung Kumey, Arunachal Pradesh. The Government Polytechnic started its working from the academic year 2014- 2015.
- Presently, the polytechnic college is imparting diploma courses in the field of Engineering discipline.
- The polytechnic college provide not only provides quality education but also encourages students towards their personality development.
- The polytechnic college has been announced as a Centre of Excellence in key areas of Engineering and Technology by imparting world class education facilities and by having a strong alliance with private organisations and government departments.
Government Polytechnic Laying Itanagar Highlights
|Established | College Type||2013 | Public|
|Approved by||AICTE, New Delhi.|
|Courses Offered||3 courses across 1 stream|
|Admission criteria||Merit list & Entrance Exam|
|Facilities available||Labs, Hostel, workshops, Library, Medical, and Sports Facilities, etc.|
Government Polytechnic Laying Itanagar Courses
Following are the courses offered by the government polytechnic with total intake of 30 students in each course.
|Civil, Electrical, and Mechanical Engineering||Duration- 3 years.
Seats Per course- 30
Eligibility- Candidate passed 10 + 2 from a recognised board or its equivalent. or Candidate passed 10th from a recognised board can also apply for entrance exam.
Government Polytechnic Laying Itanagar Admission
Government Polytechnic Laying accepts online application for admission. In order to get selected candidates, have to go through APJEE Entrance Examination conducted by the government of Arunachal Pradesh for admission of candidates to various engineering diploma courses. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of ranking/ score obtained in the examination and then counselling will be at online mode. Candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria before applying for entrance exam.
The age of the candidate must be 15 to 18 at the time admission. Although, a moderation of 3 years in the upper age limit provided for SC/ ST candidates.
How to Apply?
- Visit on the official website of the Government Polytechnic Laying.
- Click on the application form (only if you have passed your 10 +2 examination.)
- Apply for APJEE entrance exam is you are appearing for 10th examination.
- Fill the required details carefully without any mistake.
- Choose the desired course.
- Provide candidate official email id and contact number for verification.
- Provide your permanent address and correspondence address.
- Upload your scanned signature on a plain paper.
- Pay the application fee fixed by APSCTE.
- Submit the application form.
Government Polytechnic Laying Itanagar Placements
Government Polytechnic Laying Training & Placement Cell is one of the best Cell in the state of Uttar Pradesh. The Training & Placement Cell impart world class training to students in multinational companies. The cell is always devoted to nourish the students in all required skills and set them in top organisations. Students are trained on daily basis through seminars and workshops about further education opportunities.
The Training & Placement Cell takes care of the following activities:
- Arranging Campus interviews of numerous companies for final year students for the recruitment.
- Organizing guest lecturer to facilitate students for career counselling.
- Students go through various test like Personality test, Skill Development test, Aptitude test.
Government Polytechnic Laying Itanagar Scholarships
As per government rules different scholarship scheme are there some of them are offered by the college:
- NSP Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Cine/ IOMC/LSDM.
- AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls 2020.
- AICTE Saksham Scholarship Scheme.
- STFC India Meritorious Scholarship for classed 10th passed diploma students.
- NSP Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities for class 11 up to PhD.
- NSP Post Matric Scholarship for students with Disabilities.
Government Polytechnic Laying Itanagar Facilities
Following are the facilities rendered by College to meet the needs of students as well as faculty members of the college:
- Experimental Labs- The college offers 8 different laboratories exclusively for course work. The labs are well-equipped and well - structured with latest technology in use.
- Hostel- The college facilitate well-structured hostels for both boys and girls inside the campus. The total rooms for girls are 88 and total rooms for boys are 50. In hostel, students are facilitated with mattress, pillow and bed sheet by the hostel management along with free Wi-Fi, power and medical facility.
- Cafeteria- College provide cafeteria for students to have their meal at reasonable prices. Cafeteria has various south Indian snacks, coffee makers and soft drinks. Hand washing facility is also available. The cafeteria is facilitated with bamboo shades to make the ambience attractive.
- Heath Care Facilities- College offers health care facilities to day scholars also along with night scholars. Doctor is available 24*7 for any emergency and student’s heath care.
- Library- College provide library for students with large number of books available to increase the knowledge of students. College library has following rules in order to use facility of library students are advised to follow library rules. Without id cards books will not be issued.
- Sports facility- College believes that games, cultural and extra – curricular activities help in moulding the students. So, college motivate students to participate in at least one sports or cultural programme and conduct various state level and university level competition.
Government Polytechnic Laying Itanagar Faculty
Government Polytechnic Laying faculty members are dedicated to thinking deeply for students and committed to creative teaching, giving ample time for learning and making the topic clear.
|Department of Engineering Faculty||Lecturers Count|
Government Polytechnic Laying Itanagar FAQs
Ques. What is the fee of the Electrical Engineering Course at Government Polytechnic Laying Itanagar?
Ques. Can the candidate living outside the state Arunachal Pradesh apply for admission at Government Polytechnic Laying Itanagar?
Ques. Is there any age restriction to appear for entrance examination before getting into Government Polytechnic Laying Itanagar?
Ques. What is the location of the Government Polytechnic Laying Itanagar?
Ques. What will be the required documents needed while applying to Government Polytechnic Laying Itanagar?
Ans. Documents to be needed at the time of counselling.
- High School mark sheet – attested copy.
- 10 + 2-mark sheet – attested copy.
- Transfer certificate.
- Character Certificate.
- Medical Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Resident Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate – attested copy.
- Parents Employment Certificate – attested copy.
- Passport Size photographs.
- Admit Card of APJEE.
- Stamp Papers of INR 5 to 10.