Bhagwan Parshuram College (BPC), Kurukshetra is a premier institution of Haryana, established in 1992 by the Bhagwan Parshu Ram Education Society. The college offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in the discipline of Arts, Science and Commerce.
Bhagwan Parshuram College Highlights
|Affiliated to||Kurushetra University|
|Courses Offered||UG & PG|
|Campus Area||12.3 acres|
|Facilities Available||Library, Hostel, Seminar Hall, Transportation, etc|
|Address||Sector - 5, HUDDA, Kurukshetra,
Haryana - 136118 India
Bhagwan Parshuram College Courses
BPC offers UG and PG Courses in the discipline of Arts, Science and Commerce. Tabulated below are the details for the same:
|B.A||-||10+3 with a minimum of 33% aggregate marks with English as one of the subjects|
|B.Com||-||10+2 with a minimum of 40% aggregate marks|
|B.Sc||Non-Medical, Computer Science||10+2 in Science with a minimum of 40% aggregate mark with English and Mathematics|
|M.Com||-||B.Com from a recognized university|
|M.Sc||Mathematics||M.Sc from a recognized university|
Bhagwan Parshuram College Admission
- Visit the official website of the institute.
- Go to the ‘Download’ tab.
- Click on ‘Application form’.
- Download the application form and take a printout of it.
- Fill it with all the information and submit it along with the application fee to the following address:
Sector - 5, HUDDA, Kurukshetra
Haryana - 136118 India
Bhagwan Parshuram College Placement
BPC Kurukshetra has a training and placement cell that bridges a gap between students and industry. The cell organizes various training sessions such as Pre-Placement Talks, Group Discussions, Workshops, Mock Interviews, Internships and many more. The placement and training cell interacts with reputed organizations all over the country for arranging campus interviews for the placement of final year students The institute also organizes industrial visits to reputed companies.
Bhagwan Parshuram College Scholarship
The students belonging to SC/ BC categories are entitled to get the following scholarships:
- The students are desirous of and entitled to the scholarships to be granted under the Government Scheduled Castes Welfare Scheme.
- The candidates can apply for the grant of scholarship at the time of admission.
- The students while applying for the scholarship under this head must enclose the income certificate of their father/ mother and also a valid certificate mentioning the caste to which they belong, otherwise their application will not be considered.
- The proforma for the annual income certificate may be had from the college fee clerk.
- In addition to it, they are required to submit Declaration Certificates duly signed by their parents, specimens of which can be had from the dealing assistant.
- Those students whose parents are in Government/ Semi-Government/ Local Bodies employment are required to submit salary certificates indicating total emoluments per month duly signed by the head of the concerned department.
Bhagwan Parshuram College Facilities
Library: The institute has a well-stroked library. It contains an ample number of books with over forty national and international Journals and magazines. More than ten newspapers including business dailies like The Economic Times, Business Standards, etc are also available in the library.
Computer Lab: The institute has three air-conditioned computer labs and one having more than 180 computers. The internet lab is connected with 1 MBPS RF link.
Seminar Hall: The institute has a fully air-conditioned seminar hall with a seating capacity for over 100 students. The seminar hall is equipped with OHP, LCD projector and the latest sound system is used for class seminars and guest lectures.
Canteen: The institute has a well-designed and hygienic canteen on campus supplies quality snacks and eatables and provides students enough place to emote and relax.
Transportation: The institute runs a number of buses for facilitating students and staff to commute to and from various places of the city. All buses are deluxe and high capacity. The institute provides transportation in villages as well as cities. The transport facility is being provided within a radius of 30 km.
Bhagwan Parshuram College FAQs
Ques. How are the accommodation facilities of Bhagwan Parshuram College?
Ans. Bhagwan Parshuram College has separate hostels for boys and girls outside the campus. Outside campus hostels are totally secured with full-fledged security. Hostels are also equipped with CCTV cameras. The institute provides a study table, chair, bed, almirah in the hostel room.
Ques. What are the fee benefits offered to SC Candidates at Bhagwan Parshuram College?
Ans. There is a Post Matric Scholarship Scheme of GOI for the welfare of SC Candidates. SC students whose parents/ guardian income is upto INR 2.50 LPA are eligible for benefits under the scheme. The benefits include:
- Enrollment/ Registration, Tuition, Games Union, Library, Magazine, Medical Examination and such other fees compulsorily payable by the student to the Institution or University/ Board.
- Refundable deposits like caution money, security deposits are, however, excluded.
- For students admitted under this scheme, the application form has to be submitted by the students to the Principal, BPR College, Kurukshetra.
- An income declaration will be furnished by the self-employed parents/ guardian of SC candidates, stating definite income from all sources by way of an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper.
- Employed parents/ guardians are required to obtain income certificates from their employer and for any additional income from other sources, they would furnish declaration by way of an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper.
Ques. How can I check the time-table of Bhagwan Parshuram College?
Ans. Follow the instructions given below to check the time-table:
- Visit the official website of BPC Kurukshetra.
- Go to the ‘Student’s Zone’ tab.
- Click on ‘Time Table’.
Ques. Why should I join Bhagwan Parshuram College?
Ans. The key highlights of joining Bhagwan Parshuram College is as follows:
- Approved by AICTE (Govt. of INDIA)
- Affiliated to Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
- A well-defined path for career progression
- Faculty Development/ Staff Development programs organized on a regular basis
- Institutional tie-ups with the corporate to promote an exchange of knowledge
Ques. What is the fee refund policy at Bhagwan Parshuram College?
Ans. In case a candidate leaves the college after seeking admission in a particular course, the following conditions will apply for a refund of fee:
- If a candidate leaves before the commencement of the classes, the entire fee deposited by the candidate will be refunded after deducting INR 1,000 only.
- In case a candidate leaves after the commencement of the classes, proportionate deduction of fee up to the month of his/ her leaving will be made, subject to a minimum of INR 1,000. However, a refund will be allowed only if the seat so vacated is filled by the last date of admission.