Established in the year 2011, Rajesh Pilot Government Polytechnic College, Dausa, Rajasthan, a state-run college has created quite a name for itself in a short period in the State of Rajasthan. It offers diploma courses in various Engineering branches. Admissions to this premier college are strictly based on merit. Candidates can fill in the application form in online mode only.
Rajesh Pilot Government Polytechnic College Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2011 | Government|
|Approved by||All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Affiliated to||Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan, Jodhpur|
|Facilities Available||Hostels, Library, Playground, Canteen, Laboratories, etc|
Rajesh Pilot Government Polytechnic College Courses
The college offers diploma courses in various engineering branches and total offers 5 courses. This section deals with detailed information about the courses offered:
|Diploma in||Specializations: Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Electronics Engineering
Duration: 3 Years
Eligibility Criteria: Must have qualified Std. 10 examinations or any equivalent examination from a recognized board with 35% marks and must have Maths and Science as compulsory subjects.
Rajesh Pilot Government Polytechnic College Admissions
Admissions at Rajesh Pilot Government Polytechnic College, Dausa is completely based on merit. The minimum qualification required by the candidates must have secured at least 35% marks in Std. 10 examinations or any equivalent examination from any recognized board.
How to Apply?
- Visit the official website and click on ‘New User’.
- Fill in the details very carefully and generate the login Id and password.
- Log in using these details and choose the course you want to opt for.
- Fill in the other details very carefully.
- Upload the scanned copies of the mentioned documents.
- Pay the application fees to successfully apply to this college.
- Candidates have to note down their unique application number for future communication.
Rajesh Pilot Government Polytechnic College Facilities
- Hostels: The college provides hostel facilities for both boys and girls. The hostel rooms are well equipped with the basic requirements keeping in mind the well-being and needs of the students.
- Library: The college provides the students with a huge library with various resources available for the students which can also be accessed online. The college further provides adequate computer facilities.
- Canteen: The college has a big spacious canteen where students can buy hygienic food at a subsidized rate.
- Playground: The college provides a huge playground to its students for exercise and recreational purposes.
- Laboratories: The college to impart technical knowledge to the students have different laboratories like Electrical Engineering Lab etc for the students.
Rajesh Pilot Government Polytechnic College Placements
The placement cell of the college works continuously to assist the students to achieve their goals. They conduct guest lectures, workshops, and many other events are conducted at regular intervals. The companies recruit the students only after conducting written exams and interviews Some of the top recruiters are:
- Global Aircon
- Reliance Jio
- Genus Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd
- Hero Moto Corporation
Rajesh Pilot Government Polytechnic College FAQs
Ques. How much is the registration fee for Rajesh Pilot Government Polytechnic College?
Ans. The registration fees for candidates belonging to any category is INR 300 and is non-refundable.
Ques. Is the fee of Rajesh Pilot Government Polytechnic College expensive?
Ans. No, considering it is a Government college, the fees are quite affordable and not expensive keeping in mind the kind of curriculum the college offers.
Ques. What are the modes of payment of registration fees at Rajesh Pilot Government Polytechnic College?
Ans. For payment of registration fees, there are two modes - online and offline.
- Candidates can choose an online mode where they could make the payment through debit/credit card or internet banking.
- Candidates can choose the offline mode and pay it in cash at any E-Mitra center.
Ques. What is the age limit for applying to Rajesh Pilot Government Polytechnic College?
Ans. The candidates must be at least 15 years of age but the college does not have any upper limit of age.
Ques. What are the documents that needed to be uploaded while submitting the application form at Rajesh Pilot Government Polytechnic College?
Ans. The documents that candidates need to be upload are:
- Passport size photograph and signature of the applicant
- Domicile Certificate
- Marksheet of Std. 10 examination