Aditya Institute of Technology (AIT), New Delhi is one of the best equipped institutes in Delhi. The institute was established under the prestigious Dr. R.N. Technical Educational Society. The institute is approved by AICTE, New Delhi, and is affiliated to the Board of Technical Education, Government of NCT of Delhi.
- It is also a member of the Indian Society of Technical Education, which ensures it to be updated about the latest trends in technical education.
- The institute offers diploma courses in various streams to the eligible students.
- The admission to this institute is based on the performance of students in the CET conducted by the Department of Training and Technical Education, Delhi every year.
AIT New Delhi Highlights
|Established | Institute type||1995 | Private|
|Approved by||AICTE, New Delhi|
|Entrance exam accepted||CET|
AIT New Delhi Courses
The Aditya Institute of Technology is offering diploma courses in four streams to the eligible students. The selection of students will be based on CET conducted by the BTTE. The below table gives a brief idea about the courses offered at this institute:
|Computer and Electronics and Communication Engineering, Medical Laboratory Technology, and Information Technology Enabled Services and Management||Duration- 3 years
Seat intake per course- 40
Eligibility- The candidate must be an Indian citizen. The candidate should have completed class 10th or equivalent with a minimum of 35% aggregate marks or 3.7 CGPA aggregate in Science, Mathematics, and English to join for the full-time course. The candidate should have completed 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects or 12th with vocational or technical education with minimum passing marks. Or the candidate should have completed 10th + 2years ITI from a recognized board with a minimum 60% aggregate marks to get admission to the lateral course.
AIT New Delhi Admission
The admission to this college is regulated by the BTE, Delhi. The candidate has to clear the CET exam with certain ranking in order to be eligible to join this college. Online applications for diploma courses are to be initiated online and submitted to DTTE. The age limit for admission varies with the category of the students.
- Visit the official website of DTTE.
- Click on the CET application form to start applying.
- Fill in all the necessary details and information.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Choose the preferred center of examination.
- Pay the application fee by any online payment modes.
- Submit the application.
- Take a print out of the application for future reference.
- Prepare for the exam.
- Download the hall ticket when released on the official website.
- Attend the exam at the exam center.
- The board will release the result in the form of ranks.
- The candidate will be called for counselling after the above process.
- The candidate will have to pay a processing fee of INR 700 to attend the counselling.
- The document verification will be done at the counselling.
- The seats will be allotted to the students.
- The candidate can reach the college to pay the admission fee and get admission to the college.
AIT New Delhi Placements
The Aditya Institute of Technology has a Training and Placement cell regulated by a placement officer. The cell manages for have regular interaction between students and various companies/industries. It also facilitates some training opportunities regarding possible job opportunities to the students. During the industrial training period, many students get pre-placement offers because of their knowledge and hard work. The institute also arranges various seminars, webinars, workshops, group discussions, industrial visits, and mock interviews to prepare the students for the job. It also facilitates the participation of eligible students in the job fairs organized by the DTTE.
AIT New Delhi Facilities
This polytechnic institute has many facilities for the students that can help in creating a better learning environment for the students. Some of those facilities are briefed below for a better idea of the institute:
- Library- The institute has a big, modern library that is stocked with many books, journals, and periodicals. The library has a good seating capacity with the necessary chairs and tables for the students. Students can choose the books and references from the wide range of books available in the library for their reference.
- Seminar hall- The seminar hall at this institute is well furnished and has a seating capacity of 70 students. The hall is equipped with modern audio-visual equipment that enhances the experience at the hall. The seminar hall is used to deliver seminars and also for some events.
- Computer center- The institute also has a computer center with many computers with updated systems along with accessory equipment like printers, UPS, etc. The institute also provides internet facilities for students to use.
- Laboratories- The institute has various labs in each department that are well equipped with the necessary tools and instruments. Each lab is regulated by lecturers of respective departments and workshop instructors. The labs help the students in learning practical things about the theoretical knowledge gained by them.
- Hostel- The institute also provides hostel facilities to the students from distant places. They have hostel for both girls and boys with necessary arrangements for the comfortable environment of students. Hostels have mess which will take care of the food requirement of students staying in the hostel.
AIT New Delhi FAQs
Ques. How can I contact the administration of AIT New Delhi?
Ans. You can contact the administration of this institute by calling 011-26121328 or 011-26125195 or by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or by reaching the institute at Kishangarh, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi 110070.
Ques. What is the fee structure followed at AIT New Delhi?
Ans. The fee structure is regulated by DTTE, New Delhi. The fee to be paid at this college is INR 61,000 per year to join for Medical Laboratory Technology and INR 51,900 per year for other courses at this college.
Ques. What are the documents to be produced at the time of document verification in AIT New Delhi?
Ans. The documents to be produced at the time of document verification are as follows:
- Seat allotment letter.
- Online payment receipt.
- Admit card of CET.
- 10th or 12th marks sheet.
- Caste certificate.
- Conduct certificate.
- Transfer certificate.
- Migration certificate.
Ques. Are there any management quota seats available at AIT New Delhi?
Ans. No, the seat allotment is only done by the DTTE board. But there are 10% reserved seats under the institute which are given for management quota while the rest of the seats will be allotted by the DTTE board.
Ques. Are there any strict rules regarding the attendance of the students in AIT New Delhi?
Ans. Yes, the institute monitors the attendance of students regularly. All the students have to get a minimum of 66% attendance in individual subjects and 75% in aggregate to be eligible to sit for the examination. But some relaxation in attendance will be provided on certain grounds.