Chanakya Institute of Polytechnic and Technology is Bihar’s elite polytechnic college. It is an AICTE approved and an unaided private college.
This institute is affiliated to the state board of technical education, Patna located at Chanakya Nagar, Koilwar, Bhojpur. It was established in the year 2018 in the city of Bihar.
In this institution, they offered four courses in one stream. The duration for the regular program is 3 years and for the lateral program is 2 years.
Chanakya Institute of Polytechnic and Technology College Highlights
|Approved by||AICTE (All India Council of Technical Education)|
|Set by||State board of technical education, Patna.|
|Entrance exam||BPTPIA, State entrance exam|
|Courses offered||4 courses in 1 stream|
|Admission criteria||Entrance exam|
|Type||Aided - private|
|Facilities||Library, Hostel, Sports Complex, Hospital, and Medical Facilities, Auditorium, Labs, Wi-Fi campus, Cafeteria.|
Chanakya Institute of Polytechnic and Technology College Courses Offered
|Diploma||Eligibility: Candidates must have a minimum of 50% in 10th
Duration: 3 years (for regulars), 2 years (for lateral entry)
Specializations: Mechanical engineering, Civil engineering, Electrical engineering, Computer engineering
Chanakya Institute of Polytechnic and Technology College Admission
The admission is based on a first-come basis. To get admission the eligibility may depend on the state entrance exam of BPTPIA.
How to Apply?
- Admission is done through BPTPIA Exam Merit List
- For admission to the institution, students have to submit their original documents on the reporting date of the institution or the date of document verification.
- Candidates have to take all the original certificate with their Xerox copies and passport size photographs.
- 10th and 12th mark sheets and passing certificate of 10th and 12th.
- Aadhar Card.
- Caste certificate.
- Residential certificate.
- Migration certificate for the last examination passed.
Chanakya Institute of Polytechnic and Technology College Cutoff
Chanakya Institute of Polytechnic and Technology College Facilities
- Library – It is well equipped with 1024 books and 10 journals.
- Cafeteria – They provide healthy food and other alternatives for students.
- Hostel - They provide accommodation for the students for the capacity of 50 students.
- Sports complex – They give equality to both studies and sports.
- Hospital/ medical facilities: They have good facilities in case of emergencies.
- Wi-fi campus: The campus is fully wi-fi equipped.
- Auditorium: Fully equipped with a capacity of 200 persons.
- Laboratories: Maintain the labs with all advanced equipment for all the branches.
Chanakya Institute of Polytechnic and Technology College FAQs
Ques. What is the timing of the college?
Ans. The starting time is 10:30 am and the ending time is 6 pm. It is a full-time course. Timing may change as per the rules and regulations of this college.
Ques. How to contact the college personally?
Ans. To contact the college through mail means use email@example.com. The toll-free number is 18008901355. With these, you can contact the college personally.
Ques. How many students enrolled in this College in this year 2020?
Ans. There is a total of 28 students enrolled this year. After counseling, they chose this college.
Ques. What is the exact address of Chanakya Institute of polytechnic and technology?
Ans. 303, Sobha Kunj Ashiyana Digha road, near Magistrate colony, Bhojpur-800014, Bihar, India. This is the exact address of Chanakya college.
Ques. How many Acer’s of the Chanakya polytechnic is?
Ans. This college is around 20 acres. It is a fully environmentally maintained and lush green campus. Bounded with greenery and a plastic-free campus.