State Institute of Fine Arts was set up in the year 2011 at Rohtak, Haryana. It is one of the institutes of State University of Performing and Visual Arts. The institute focuses on providing the students with a creative environment to develop them as sculptors, printmakers, artists, and animators. It offers Bachelor of Fine Arts across 4 specializations under accomplished faculties. Admission to the course is purely based on the written test and skill test conducted by the institute.
State Institute of Fine Arts Highlights
State Institute of Fine Arts Courses
The institute offers a BFA program across 4 specializations to students with a defined intake capacity. A brief about major programs are tabulated below:
|B.F.A||Applied Arts||10+2 from recognized state/central board with 50% marks OR, 3 years diploma recognized by AICTE or State Board with a min of 50% marks.|
|Animation & Multimedia|
State Institute of Fine Arts Admissions
Candidates seeking admission to the courses need to appear in the written exam and Skill Test. Selection will be based on combined merit of performance in the qualifying exam, written exam, and skill test. The institute will release a merit list on the website
How to apply?
- Download the admission brochure from
- Fill in the details asked in the form
- Pay the application fee through DD in favor of registrar, SUPVA
- Submit the form along with the payment receipt to the following address:
State Institute of Fine Arts
Sector-6, Rohtak-124001, Haryana India
State Institute of Fine Arts Placements
The placement cell of this institute works hard for the training and placement of the students. The graduates of this institute in different specializations get placement in the design industry across the country.
Fine Arts graduates before completion of their courses handle freelance projects during their studies. Students have proved to be a designer even for the design firms to design costumes, products, accessories, or textile designing. They also get employment in Print Media, Press Visual Communication Industry, Publishing Houses and many more
Read more State Institute of Fine Arts Placement
State Institute of Fine Arts Facilities
The institute has well-infrastructure and facilities. Some of them are listed below:
- Auditorium: This institute has a well-organized Auditorium for students for conducting seminars or related information about the career prospects.
- Art Gallery: A well-structured and built Art gallery in this institute is one of the important corners of the institute that holds the art structures of various scholars studying in the institute
- Knowledge Centre: This institute has a well-stocked Centre that holds all the knowledge in the form of books, newspapers and all the relevant materials
- Cafeteria: This campus consists of a cafeteria with modern amenities including cable and Wi-Fi Technologies with a speed of 100mbps
State Institute of Fine Arts FAQs
Ques: What amount of application fee I need to pay?
Ans: The application fee is INR 600 for general, INR 150 for female and reserve category
Ques: What is the intake capacity for BFA (Applied Arts) at the State Institute of fine arts?
Ans: There are 20 seats for BFA (Applied Arts)
Ques: Does the institute provide accommodation?
Ans: Yes, there are hostels for boys and girls with all the necessary facilities
Ques: What kinds of jobs are available after BFA?
Ans: The graduates can work as designers, freelance artists, visualizers in various advertising agencies. They can also work as curators, teachers, art critics and many more
Ques: What is the duration of the Entrance Exam for admission?
Ans: The duration of the written test is 1 hour and the duration of the Skill test is 3 hours