Bajaj Chandrapur Polytechnic was established in 1985. The institute provides diploma courses in Engineering across various specializations. Moreover, the college also provides a wide variety of free technical courses under “Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana”. The admission to these courses is merit-based. Applications are available online.
Bajaj Chandrapur Polytechnic Highlights
|Established | Type||1985 | Private|
|Approved by||All India Council for Technical Education|
|Affiliated to||Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education|
|Courses offered||Diploma in Engineering|
|Admission criteria||Merit Basis|
|Facilities available||Library, Transport, Sports, Auditorium|
Bajaj Chandrapur Polytechnic Courses
The Bajaj Chandrapur Polytechnic provides diploma courses in Engineering across various specializations. The college also provides a wide variety of free skill development technical courses under “Pradhan Mantri Kaushlya Vikas Yojana”.
|Diploma||Specializations: Civil, Mechanical, Computer, Mining & Mine Surveying, Industrial Electronics, Electrical
Duration: 3 years
Eligibility: Must have passed secondary school certificate (SSC) Examination of Maharashtra state board of the secondary school or equivalent examination of other boards
Selection Criteria: Merit Based
Intake: 60 in each specialization
|Free Courses under PMKVY||Details|
|Mining Shot firer/ Blaster||Eligibility: 10th Pass|
|Computer Data Entry Operator||Eligibility: 10th Pass|
|Scooter, Motorcycle Technician||Eligibility: 10th Pass|
|Welder||Eligibility: 8th Pass|
|Field Technician (UPS/ Inverter)||Eligibility: 8th Pass|
|Bandhkam Mistry (Construction Mistry)||Eligibility: 5th Pass|
|Assistant Surveyor||Eligibility: 5th Pass|
Bajaj Chandrapur Polytechnic Admissions
Students aspiring to take admission in the diploma in Engineering courses must have passed secondary school certificate (SSC) Examination of Maharashtra state board of the secondary school or equivalent examination of other boards. The students can also take admission directly into the second year.
How to Apply?
- Apply online on the official website or collect the form from college.
- Fill the online application form and submit.
- Pay the required online fee as asked.
- Students have to submit the required documents to get admission into the college for the diploma in Engineering courses.
Bajaj Chandrapur Polytechnic Scholarships
- The institute provides scholarship facilities for the students of SC/ ST/ NT/ VJ/ SBC/ OBC category.
- Under Minority scholarship, 50% fee concession is given to the minority students.
- To avail the scholarship a candidate should submit the asked documents along with the application form.
Bajaj Chandrapur Polytechnic Facilities
- Library: The college is having a well-equipped library with more than 26000 books which includes a variety of reference books, periodicals, journals for the students and staff of the college. The library also provides a book bank and membership facilities to all its stakeholders.
- Sports: The students in the college are encouraged to participate in various sports events like Badminton, Table Tennis, Basketball, Cricket and many more. The college is also a member of Inter Polytechnic Athletic Organization.
- Transport: The college has very good transport facilities, which makes the conveyance easier for the students coming from different parts inside the city.
- Auditorium: The institute has a very well-maintained auditorium where various programs and functions are being conducted.
- Drawing Halls: The institute has very spacious drawing halls with specially fabricated drawing tables for better convenience of the students.
Bajaj Chandrapur Polytechnic FAQs
Ques. What is the fee structure of the Bajaj Chandrapur Polytechnic college?
Ans. The college charges a total fee of INR 48000 per year to its students.
Ques. How are the accommodation facilities at Bajaj Chandrapur Polytechnic?
Ans. The college doesn’t provide hostel or in-house facilities, although there are many private hostels nearby at a very affordable rate.
Ques. Do the students have to appear for any entrance test to get admission into Bajaj Chandrapur Polytechnic?
Ans. The college doesn’t conduct any entrances; the admissions are given on merit basis.
Ques. What are the placement figures of Bajaj Chandrapur Polytechnic?
Ans. The Institute has a dedicated Training & Placement cell comprising faculties and student representatives, but the college has not released the official placement figures yet.
- The placement cell collaborates with various industries and organizations to provide internships and training opportunities to its students.
- Regular seminars and workshops are being conducted by the cell to provide good exposure to its students.
- The Training & Placement cell also provides soft skills and training sessions to its students.
- Mock GDs are being conducted to provide a proper ambience to its students of how an actual placement process feels like.
- Industrial visits are also being arranged to provide better industry exposure to its students
Ques. What all documents are required for admission at Bajaj Chandrapur Polytechnic?
Ans. Following documents are required for admission-
- Passing Certificate of Standard 10th
- School leaving certificate
- Caste Certificate with Category
- Non Creamy Layer Certificate (OBC/ NT(B,C,D)/ SBC)
- Nationality Certificate
- Domicile Certificate for Maharashtra State Candidate
- Migration certificate for other state candidates
- Income certificate of Father/ Mother/ Parent
- 3 photocopies set of each document
- 3 passport size photographs