Kent Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital (KHMC) is located in Vaishali, Bihar. It is affiliated to Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur and recognized by the Ministry of AYUSH. KHMC offers undergraduate courses in the discipline of Homeopathic Medical.
|Approved By||Central Council of Homoeopathy|
|Admission Helpdesk||+919934240105, +919631736588|
|Address||Hajipur Vaishali, Khilwat, Bihar 844503|
KHMC provides a major UG course in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery. Mentioned below are the details for the same:
Course: Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS)
- Eligibility: Candidates must have passed 10+2 with Intermediate Science. Candidates need to be at least 17 years of age as on 31 December of the concerned year.
- Duration: 4 years 6 months
- Fees: INR 8,00,000
Check: KHMC Courses and Fees
Admission is done strictly on the basis of merit. Along with 10+2, candidates need to appear for NEET.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can avail the admission form from the college office.
- Candidates need to fill in the application form and attach the mentioned documents.
- If qualified, based on NEET scorecard and 10+2, students will be called for counselling.
- The final decision will be taken by the Selection Committee.
At KHMC, students are presented with mandatory internship programmes, guest lectures, seminars, etc. Besides that, students are also provided with:
- Hostel: Separate hostel for boys and girls. To seek re-admission in the hostel, students need to abide by the guidelines, such as attending the classes regularly and following the time table of the hostel.
- Cafeteria: Food at affordable rates and clean water with seating arrangements
- Study tour: Students get to take a tour to various Homoeopathic Laboratories, Research Centers and Hospitals. These are arranged by the concerned departments.
- Railway Concession: Concession is provided to any student who plans on visiting places of interest as a part of the study tour
- Library: The library can be used by the students and the teaching staff of the college. The college has laid down certain rules and regulations in regard to borrowing books or loss of library cards.
Ques. Is there any minimum attendance requirement at Kent Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital?
Ques. What is the seat allotment ratio at Kent Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital?
- Open merit- 25 seats
- Payment Seats- 15 seats
- NRI/Sponsored- 10 seats
Ques. What is the faculty strength at Kent Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital?
Ques. Can I avail scholarships at Kent Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital?