Sri Ram Teachers Training College (SRTTC), Ranchi, established in the year 2016 with the objective of providing quality education in the field of Teacher Education. The college is recognized by NCTE, Bhubaneshwar and affiliated with Ranchi University (RU), Ranchi and Jharkhand Academic Council. SRTTC offers B.Ed and D.EL.ED programs and all-round training program packages to Primary and Secondary teachers.
Sri Ram Teachers Training College Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2016 | Private|
|Courses Offered||UG & Diploma|
|Application Mode | Fees||Offline | INR 700|
|Facilities Available||Library, Science Laboratories, Classroom, Experienced Faculty, Workshop for S.U.P.W, Playground|
|Admission Helpdesk||8877200444 | 9693019268|
|Address||Prem Nagar, Sugda, Piska Nagri,
Sri Ram Teachers Training College Courses
SRTTC offers degree and diploma programs in the discipline of Education and Elementary Education. Mentioned below are the details for the same:
|B.Ed||Graduation with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or Post Graduation with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks|
|D.EL.ED||10+2 with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (45% for reserved category candidates)|
Sri Ram Teachers Training College Admission
The admission is done on the basis of merit. The candidates can apply for the same through offline mode.
How to Apply?
The candidates can obtain the application form along with a prospectus from the college office. The candidates are required to pay an amount of INR 700 in cash or by DD in favour of "Sri Ram Teachers Training College" payable at Ranchi. Submit the duly filled form along with the following documents:
- Self-attested photocopies of certificates & mark sheets
- Caste Certification (if applicable)
- Residential Certificate
- One recent stamp/passport size colored photograph
- For B.Ed, the selection will be made on a merit basis.
- For D.EL.Ed, the selection for admission will be made as per rules of the Central Govt./State Govt. whichever is applicable.
Sri Ram Teachers Training College Placement
The functioning of college placement cells has always proved to be effective as it remains in constant touch with prospective employers to intimate their human resource requirements. The placement cell ensures and takes care to provide the best arrangements for placing its students in premier institutions. The cell conducts training programs for the students to enable them to face interviews. These programs include workshops on self-esteem, presentation skills, communication skills, and mock personal interviews, etc. The students get placed in different reputed schools of Ranchi from ICSE, CBSE, and S.S.C boards.
Sri Ram Teachers Training College FAQs
Ques. What are the facilities available at Sri Ram Teachers Training College?
Ans. Sri Ram Teachers Training College has the state of the art campus with the following facilities:
- Well-Equipped Library with Spacious Reading Room
- Science Laboratories
- Psychology Lab, Language Lab, Computer Lab, Education and Technological Lab
- Spacious and Well-Ventilated Classroom
- Experienced & Veteran Faculty
- Workshop for S.U.P.W
- Well-established Building
- Big Playground
- Conference Hall
- Canteen Facility
- Multipurpose Hall
Ques. How are the faculty of Sri Ram Teachers Training College?
Ans. SRTTC has a large and diverse faculty of highly qualified and accomplished individuals. They are the most distinguished scholars, who constantly do research in their respective fields. The entire faculty is extremely experienced and well versed in their subject matters. The institute has a total of 24 core faculty members.
Check: SRTTC Ranchi Faculty
Ques. What is the seat intake capacity for admission at Sri Ram Teachers Training College?
Ans. The seat intake capacity for admission at Sri Ram Teachers Training College is as follows:
Ques. What are the documents to be submitted at the time of admission at Sri Ram Teachers Training College?
Ans. The candidates are required to submit the following original certificates at the time of admission:
- Department / College Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate (other than RU, Ranchi)
- Five copies of recent stamp/passport size colored photographs
- Physically Challenged Certificate, if any
- Medical Fitness Certificate from any registered Medical Practitioner
Self-Attested Photocopies of the following certificates in 3 sets:
- Marksheets from matriculation up to the last acquired degree obtained by the student as per criteria
- Sports Achievement Certificate & Co-Curricular activities if any (NCC/Sports)
- Caste Certificate for (SC / ST / OBC)
- Residential Certificate
- Separate Application for Hostel facility (If needed).