College of Ayurved, Pune was established in 1990 and strives to impart knowledge of the ancient history of Ayurved to the youth of the country with a scientific approach. With the aim of becoming a centre of excellence and act as a global resource in the field of Ayurved, The College of Ayurved works on the mission of social transformation through dynamic education. A pioneer in the field of Ayurved education, the College of Ayurved, Pune has managed to create a niche for itself not only in India but on the global map as well.
Facts and Figures of College of Ayurved, Pune
Year of Establishment
Prof. Dr. Abhijit B. Patil
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University
Central Council of Indian Medicine [CCIM] & Department of AYUSH, Ministry of Hea Prof. Dr. Abhijit B. Patil lth & Family Welfare, Government of India, New Delhi
Re-accredited by NAAC, Bangalore and received ‘A’ Grade
Departments of study
BAMS Bachelor of Ayurvedic medicine and Surgery
DNYS Diploma in Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences
MD Ayurveda (Ayurved Vachaspati & Ayurved Dhanvantari) & P.G. Diploma (Post Graduate Diploma)
Ph. D (Ayurved Varidhi)
BAMS – 100 Students
MD Ayurveda and MS Ayurveda – 57 students
PG Diploma – 12 students
College of Ayurved, Pune
Dhanakwadi Educational Campus, Pune-Satara Road, Pune- 411 043
Grievance Redressal Cell
International Student Cell
Why should you join College of Ayurved, Pune:
- College infrastructure: Over a period of time, the College of Ayurved has earned its reputation as a premier institute in the field of Ayurved education, all thanks to its well planned college campus and infrastructure facilities. The college boasts of well equipped laboratories, herbal garden, teaching pharmacy, clinics and hospital facilities.
- Competent Faculty members: The senior and experienced faculty members of the College of Ayurve, Pune are not known for their academic teaching skills, but due to their knowledge in the field of Ayurved, receive invitations to be resource persons for conference both national and international. Mnay of the faculty members are also invited to share their views in designing the academic curriculum at the central council.
- Alumni: Past Graduates and Post- graduates from the college have today achieved positions at the top in various fields of Ayurvedic practice.
- Extensive future plans: In the near future to strengthen their position in the field of Ayurved education, the college plans to implement
- Advanced Research Laboratory
- Development of Career oriented short courses for Indian and Foreign Students