Institute of Agribusiness Management (IAM), Bikaner was established in 2000 with the aim to provide the best opportunities to students in terms of agricultural and industrial education. It is affiliated with Swami Keswanand Agricultural University, Bikaner. The college has a mission of progressing towards rural development and bringing modern techniques and theories to make a mark in industrial sector. Pledging to provide training programmes for entrepreneurs and other professionals, it plans to carve a niche and bring a new revolution through its brilliant courses and programmes.
The institute offers MBA (Agri Business), Ph.D. (Agri Business) and Post Graduate Diploma in Agri Input Management (PGDAIM).
Features ofInstitute of Agribusiness Management (IAM), Bikaner
Journals and Periodicals
Facilities at Institute of Agribusiness Management (IAM), Bikaner
- Well –furnished Classrooms: The classrooms are roomy with free wi-fi facility and latest equipments for in-depth teaching and learning.
- Computer Lab: With a connectivity of 2mbps from the campus to the hostels, the students can avail wi-fi facility. The institute has a well-equipped computer lab with 30 desktop PCs, scanners and printers.
- Regular Seminars and Presentations: In order to enhance the interpersonal skills of the students, the institute organizes seminars and conferences in the wi-fi equipped rooms. The purpose of such seminars is to boost students’ morale and encourage them to improve their communication skills.
- Hostel for both boys & girls: There are two hostels for boys equipped with television, telephone and internet facility in each room. Quality and hygienic food is provided to the hostellers. Girls’ hostel is located in the PG Hostel of College of Home Science.
- Highly Skilled Faculty: The faculty members work in close collaboration with the students guiding them and nurturing them with the best of knowledge and quality education.