Biyani College of Science and Management Jaipur was established in the year 2007. The college is rank accredited with ‘A’ grade by the NAAC. College provides various undergraduate courses in Arts, Commerce, Information technology, and Science streams. College is highly recognized for its Computer and Management courses, approved by the Government of India. The college placements have been with an average salary package of INR 3.2 LPA. Firms like HDFC bank, ICICI Bank, OYS Infotel, have visited the Biyani campus for recruitment. Admissions based on merit for courses like B.A, BCA, B.Sc. whereas PTET examination is conducted for admission in B.Ed courses.
Biyani College Jaipur Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2007 | Private|
|Approved by||NAAC, AICTE|
|Affiliated to||Rajasthan Technical University, Kota|
|Courses Offered||08 courses across 6 streams in UG, 2 Human value certificate courses, 2 Courses in Masters|
|Popular Courses||MCA and MBA|
|Application Mode||Online and offline|
|Admission Criteria||Merit-Based and Entrance Examination|
|Top Recruiters||HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank|
|Campus Area||62 acres|
Biyani College Jaipur Courses
Students can choose over 10 courses in Science, Management, Computer Application, Commerce, and Humanities stream:
|B.Com.||Commerce||Eligibility: Intermediate graduate with a minimum of 45% aggregate
Duration: 3 years
|B.Sc.||Maths||Eligibility: Intermediate graduate in Science stream with a minimum of 50% aggregate
Duration: 3 years
|BCA||Computer Applications||Eligibility: Intermediate graduate with a minimum of 48% aggregate
Duration: 3 years
|BA - B.Ed. Integrated courses||Arts - Education||Eligibility: Intermediate graduate and PTET merit rank
Duration: 4 years
|B.Sc. - B.Ed. Integrated courses||Science - Education|
|MBA||Business Administration||Eligibility: BBA with a minimum of 50% aggregate
Duration: 2 years
|MCA||Computer Applications||Eligibility: BCA with a minimum of 50% aggregate
Duration: 2 years
Click here Biyani College Jaipur Courses and Fees
Biyani College Jaipur Admission
Admission is merit-based on qualifying examination or based marks obtained in the High School examination. The admission process is both Online and offline. Students need to fill the admission form thoroughly online or offline. Students have also the discretion to apply for multiple courses in the admission form.
How to Apply?
Students who are willing to apply for UG and PG courses in Biyani College of Science and Management may stick to the prescribed process:
- Apply online/offline admission form depending upon the location of students.
- Appear in the psychological counseling or Aptitude test.
- If shortlisted, then submit their required documents and visit the campus.
- Qualifying students will be issued an admission letter.
- After successful payment of fees, students will be allotted their respective courses according to their eligibility.
Biyani College Jaipur Placement
The placement cell has also provided a stipend foreign Internship facility of INR 60,000. The college has collaboration with Japanese universities like the University of Tokyo. Over 10+ companies had arrived college campuses for their placement drive recruiting over 50 students from MBA and MCA courses. Check the list of placement details from the MCA course in the year 2018 and 2019. The college has been placing pass out students with Japanese universities as well. For such students, the highest salary has been INR 12,00,000 per annum.
|Year||Students placed||Highest salary package|
Know more Biyani College Jaipur Placement
Biyani College Jaipur Scholarship
Biyani College accepts various scholarships provided by government institutes. However, most scholarships are offered to girl students and ST/SC students. College administration also provides loan facilities for education to poor students. Here is the following scholarship provided to students:
- Scholarships by Biyani Shikshan Samiti Management: Biyani Shikshan Samiti gives scholarships to the meritorious girls with a tuition fee waiver up to 50%.
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR): Scholarship for Science Research and annual education grant of INR 2000 tenable for up to 3 years.
- Pragati Scholarship: AICTE Scholarship Scheme to Girls
- L’Oréal India For Young Women in Science Scholarship: Scholarship for girl students pursuing science stream and annual education grant up to INR 2,50,000 payable for up to 3 years.
Read more Biyani College Jaipur Scholarship
Biyani College Jaipur Facilities
The following are the facilities that are provided by the college while during their education years at the college:
- Library: The college library gives accessibility to a wide range of quality books and journals, written by renowned Indian and International authors. The students have access to broadband internet facilities, more than 11,322 books, 3 E-Journals, 15 Journals, over 24 magazines, and 14 Newspapers with a digital library and access to the internet.
- Lecture Capturing System: Biyani Institute of Science and Management has its Lecture Capturing System (LCS) since 2009. College uses LCS to record high-quality video lectures for the benefit of students.
- Computer lab: The lab has 195 computers that are Dual Core Processors. There are 24*7 broadband internet facilities available.
- Auditorium: It is a large fully air-conditioned hall with modern multimedia facilities and pleasant ambiance having a seating capacity of 500 people. the auditorium is fully air-conditioned and has hi-tech Light and Sound Systems L.E.D Projection System, Computer System.
- Hostel: The College has a hostel with 03 blocks with 76 rooms accommodating about 304 students with well- air supply, well-ventilated rooms, wooden tables and chairs furnished, beds, and wardrobes for all students. Every room has four-bedroom with an attached toilet, bathroom, and balcony facility.
Click here Biyani College Jaipur Hostel
Biyani College Jaipur Faculty
The institute has a total of 53 regular and Adhoc faculty staff. Every department has its Head and Dean and other faculties are working at the following positions:
- Assistant Professor: 19
- Professor: 8
- Associate Professor: 8
Biyani College Jaipur FAQs
Ques. Is there is any provision for education loans in BCSM?
Ques. Is there any uniform in the college?
Ques. How much attendance is required in the college?
Ques. What are the criteria for hostel admission?
Ques. What are some companies which have visited college campus for placements?