Inter National Institute of Fashion Design (INIFD), Ajmer was established in 1995 with the aims to take education in fashion and design to the common man in India by providing quality design education at affordable fee right at their doorstep. It is one of the esteemed institutes in the field of fashion designing, is located in Ajmer. The institute is the first educational institute in the world to completely digitize education to change the learning landscape for thousands of students across all INIFD centre. The institute offers excellent facilities and education to the students. Many famous people from the fashion world like Neeta Lulla, Ashley Rebello, Rahul Mishra and Anuj Sharma also visit the Institute from time to time.
The Institute organizes workshops regularly that provide necessary exposure to the students who wish to build a career in the field of fashion designing. The students also get a lot of practical knowledge from these workshops. The Institute enjoys an extensive experience of two decades that is reflected in the education imparted to the students.
Facts and Figures of Inter National Institute of Fashion Design (INIFD):-
International Accreditation Organization
|Type of Institution|
How to reach
5km from Ajmer Railway Station
Why to Join Inter National Institute of Fashion Design - [INIFD]:-
1. Flexible Batch Timings: The students can join any batch depending on their convenience. This way, the students can not only attend regular schools besides pursuing courses at this Institute but can also manage several things together.
2. State of the Art Foyer Area: The Foyer Area of the Institute is perfect for students that are giving presentations. They use various visual aids like sound system, LCD projectors and light system.
3. Apt library for a great study environment: An impressive and inspiring environment is created in the institute with an excellent library. It comprises of large number of books on the subject and various other topics. Various journals are subscribed by the Institute to encourage quality reading among the students.
4. Fashion Design Labs: The labs available at the Institute are designed to allow students to express their creativity and unleash their originality by working in the labs. Systematic education is provided to the students.
5. Visits by eminent personalities: Regular interaction with the industry personalities is one of the ways to ensure holistic education among the students.