Updated On - November 10th 2017
International Institute of Fashion Technology was established in 1990 by country’s leading fashion technologist Ratnadeep Lal who himself has a vast experience in the field of fashion in India and also in Europe & America.
IIFT besides dealing in fashion education also involved in consultancy services aimed at manufacturers and exporters in Asia, Europe & Africa, and African sub-continent. The consultancy works in Middle East Nepal & Mauritius, U.K. & France is worth mentioning.
The institute offers multiple Professional Courses to the candidates. These courses are available in Morning / Afternoon / Early Morning & weekend batches. Also, IIFT has Short Term Courses.
International Institute of Fashion Technology Highlights:
- IIFT organizes different Design Competitions 200+ exhibitions, 300+ fashion shows, seminars, market surveys, research projects and student exchange programs to provide industry exposure.
- International tie-ups with Lorenzo di minci Italy, Bradford College London and Limkokwing University Malaysia.
- Provides an opportunity to intern with International Designer, Fernando Guzman in France.
International Institute of Fashion Technology Courses:
IIFT offers various courses in the field of fashion technology. The Institute offers courses from apparel merchandising to Event management. These Professional Courses have different timings.
International Institute of Fashion Technology Fee Structure:
IIFT Fashion Designing Fees:
The total amount of MBA Degree in Fashion Designing Course to be paid is Rs 3, 00,000 here are the options provided by the Institute to pay the Fee Structure:
OPTION 1: If the candidate pays Rs 2, 60,000 all at once he/she will be given a special discount from the Institute of Rs\ 40,000.
OPTION 2: Candidate can pay Rs 45,000 at the time of IIFT Admission per year OR can pay Rs 45,000 after 3-3 months of the admission for 2 times per year.
OPTION 3: Pay Rs 1, 00,000 at the time of IIFT Admission every year OR Pay Rs 40,000 after every 4 months every year (Saving Rs 20,000).
For more click here IIFT Fee Structure.
International Institute of Fashion Technology Eligibility:
- Full-Time Diploma /Certificate Courses: - Candidate must have completed 16 years of age and passed (10+2) or its equivalent examination from a recognised Board, a candidate appearing in above examinations may also apply.
- Part Time Certificate Courses: - Candidate must have completed 21 years of age and should possess a Degree besides having relevant experience in Garment / Textile Industry. Or Candidate with 10+2 qualification and relevant experience in Garment industry.
- Full-Time P.G. Diploma Courses: -Candidate must have a Degree in any discipline from recognised university & relevant experience in garment industry.
- Six- Month CAD Diploma Courses: - Candidate must have completed Graduation or must have a Diploma in the relevant course or working experience in related Industry.
International Institute of Fashion Technology Admission 2017:
IIFT Admission to the eligible candidate will be made on the basis of Personal Interview and/or Admission Test. Few seats are available for Direct Admission each year for deserving candidates. Candidates should apply well in advance for Direct Admission along with the first Instalment of fees by Demand Draft.
How to Apply
A candidate seeking admission in IIFT are required to fill the prescribed form enclosed with the Prospectus or can download the form the official website itself. The Prospectus priced at Rs. 450/ may be obtained from IIFT - H-12, South Ext. Part I, New Delhi. 110049, from 9 AM to 5 PM on all working days. The students residing outside Delhi may obtain Prospectus on payment of Rs. 300/ if desired by Post 350/ through Courier either by sending Postal Order or Demand Draft in favour of International Institute of Fashion Technology, New Delhi. Students can download the IIFT Admission Form online from the official website itself.
The application form affixed in the Prospectus duly filled in and accompanied by the following:
- Two attested copies of mark sheets of all Examinations passed.
- Attested Character Certificate issued by the Head of the Institute last attended.
- Three Passport size photographs.
- Two attested copies of the Date of Birth Certificate.
- To self-addressed envelopes with Rs. 50/- stamp affixed on each envelope.
International Institute of Fashion Technology Placements:
IIFT is leading fashion Institute, Imparting education in Fashion Technology, Interior Designing, Apparel Merchandising, Garment Manufacturing, Fashion Designing, Textile Designing, Jewellery Designing etc. For the last 24 years, over 80,000 students are trained through 80 worldwide centres. IIFT Placements also tied up with more than 700 Fashion Export Houses and Buying Houses worldwide wherein IIFT trained professions are working.