Orient Flights Aviation Academy - [OFAA] Recent Admission Alerts and Updates
Orient Flights Aviation Academy is a pilot training establishment located in the city of Mysore. It is approved by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation, Government of India. It has one of the best fleets of training aircraft available in Mysore. There are a variety of courses being offered at the institute such as BBA in Aviation, Student Pilot License, Commercial Pilot License, and Private Pilot License.
The institute trains its students with the latest and advanced technological methods. The safety of every individual is their first motive during the training.
Orient Flights Aviation Academy Courses
The following are the courses available in the academy:
- Commercial Pilot License (CPL): With this course, the individual will be eligible to act as pilot and can be paid for his/her work. The course duration will be of 18 Months.
Eligibility: Pass in 12th class with Physics, Maths and English
- Private Pilot License(PPL): This course is designed for the ones who have the hobby to fly aircrafts for their personal use. The course duration is 6 Months.
Eligibility: Pass in 10th class or its equivalent.
- Student Pilot License: This is the first step of becoming a professional pilot and it allows you to fly an aircraft within the territory of India. The course duration is of 7 weeks.
Eligibility: Pass in 10th standard and above.
- BBA Aviation Management: This degree will provide broad skills of technical and managerial which will prepare the individual for airport management and a career in airline too. The course duration is of 3 years.
Eligibility: Candidates who have passed 12th class or II PUC or any other relevant exam recognised by the University of Mysore.
Read about Orient Flights Aviation Academy Courses & Fee
Orient Flights Aviation Academy Admissions
- Applicants need to register themselves with prescribed applications.
- The applications are to be sent only to Admission Officer or should be handed in person.
- The documents that are required along with the application are: (a) Copy of Mark Sheet attested by Gazette Officer. (b) Prescribed fees
- Students will be shortlisted on the basis of their merit
- Shortlisted applicants will have to attend an aptitude test. The final selection will be take place on the basis of qualifying marks and performance in the aptitude test.
- After selection, proper notice will be sent to the applicants with intimating dates on which they should report to the office with the original certificates:
- Mark sheet of the qualifying examination
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Medical Certificate (as per DGCA standard)
- Police Clearance/Verification Certificate 6, 10 nos., of Passport Size Photograph
Medical Requirements: Applicants should meet the medical standards as per Director General of Civil Aviation(DGCA). At the time of admission, the students will have to undergo Class II Medical Test
Orient Flights Aviation Academy Facilities
- It has the best aircrafts for training which are not only modern but versatile in nature. The academy has a collection of 5 Cessna 172, 2 Cessna 152 and a Piper Seneca IV.
- OFAA has a library which not only consists of textbooks but aeronautical magazines, reference books and journals. All of the collection is from renowned publishers like Oxford, King Aviation, Pratt & Whittney, Royal Air Force and many more.
- The academy is known to have spacious and lucid classrooms which are equipped with modern training facilities for the students.
- There are sufficient computer labs for the holistic development of the students.
- OFAA provides separate hostel facilities for both boys and girls with well-furnished rooms.
- They also provide transportation facility from all parts of the city.
Orient Flights Aviation Academy Placements
OFAA provide not only practical flight training but also assist the students on how to make themselves employable and marketable. They provide assistance to meritorious students with individual counseling. The academy has a dedicated Career Placement Advisory Service which offer students with opportunities to connect with reputed airlines. Professionals from the aviation industry visit regularly the students to discuss the latest trends in the industry.
Check Orient Flights Aviation Academy Placement
Over the years, the Alumni of Orient Flights have joined various airlines and they have been successful in pursuing their careers in India and abroad.