Madhu Bala Institute of Communication and Electronic Media (MBICEM) is a charitable organization committed to the evolution of Journalism and mass communication in mass media, event organization, advertising and public relations through education, training, research and consultancy. It edifies its students to be one media stop by training them to provide stronger, more coherent and more convincing messages to the masses.
Facts and Figures of Madhu Bala Institute of Communication and Electronic Media (MBICEM), New Delhi, Delhi
Prof. M. B Julka
Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University
Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication (3 years)
How to reach
Near Madangir Village
Why to Join Madhu Bala Institute of Communication and Electronic Media (MBICEM), New Delhi, Delhi?
- Infrastructure: Spacious classrooms, auditoriums, computer centre installed with the latest operating configurations. It also provides consultancy services to its students.
- Video Editing Lab and Audio Studio: The College has a well-furnished video editing lab equipped with VTR and latest configurations. Audio Studio is a sound proof room stuffed with microphones, recording and dubbing devices with latest systems to train the budding media professionals.
- Library: The library forms the pillar of the institution and is stocked with wide range of books and journals relating to the subject along with internet facilities for its students and staff.
- Faculty- With a highly qualified and experienced teaching staff at its college, they provide all possible help and feedback to help its students to groom up and cherish their dream. They guide the student fraternity to grow up to be fundamentally and mentally strong to face the real life challenges.
- News Room: To help its students have a firsthand experience, the college has built a newsroom stacked with DSLR and HD camera and broadcast monitors with Teleprompters.