The aspiring candidates looking for admission in Trinity Institute of Professional Studies must register themselves online with the official website of GGSIPU i.e. http://www.ipu.ac.in. TIPS enrol candidates on the basis of centralised counselling through the university, based on the qualification of the applicants of the concerned CET.
Below are enlisted the steps to fill the online application form for CET and counselling through GGSIPU to take admission in the institute:
- Visit the official website of the university http://www.ipu.ac.in.
- There are two application forms, one for general information to create a login id and password and other for course related information.
- Fill the application form by choosing the exam category, followed by general information.
- Upload the passport sized photograph and scanned image of the signature in JPEG format not exceeding 80KB.
- Also, upload the scanned image of the Left Hand Thumb impression in JPEG format within 80 kb file size.
- Click ‘Next’ after completing this part to fill the qualification details in detail.
- Submit the application form and move on to generate a login id and password.
- Then move on to ‘Apply for Course’ button and fill the second application form by carefully choosing the course to take admission in.
- Submit the application form after completely filling it.
- Pay INR 1000 online via Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net-banking.
- The applicant can view the applied course and also apply for multiple courses through the same procedure.
Note: The applicant must check the code for the CET of specific course to fill in the application form as the data once filled cannot be changed.
No separate intimation will be given to the candidates for the declaration of CET results and commencement of counselling. The candidates must keep a check on the university website for the same.
Documents to carry for verification purposes:
- 10th and 10+2th mark sheets and passing certificate
- CET Admit Card and Score Card
The candidates planning to apply under management quota can apply though institute as well.
- Obtain the prospectus and application form from the admission office of the institute.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Affix the passport sized photograph.
- Attach the documents, listed below –
- Mark sheet and passing certificate of 10th standard
- Mark sheet and passing certificate of 10+2
- Admit Card and Score Card of IPU-CET
- Submit the application form along with these documents either manually at the admission office or by post as on or before July 31.