Amrita School of Dentistry was founded in the year 2003. It is one of the main schools under Amrita group of Institution. Amrita School of Dentistry offers a 5-year BDS and a three -year MDS program in a full-time mode in 9 specializations. The school also offers Diploma in Dental Mechanics for the duration of two years.
- Candidates can apply online for admission to any course. Payment of application fee should be done online only. Applicants have to apply separately for each course.
- Those who have passed 10+2 with minimum 60% marks collectively in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English are eligible for admission to BDS course.
- For MDS program, applicants must have completed BDS from a recognized university.
- The applicants who have passed 10+2 are eligible to get admission in Diploma in Dental Mechanics.
- Admission to BDS is given on the basis of NEET-UG score while MDS admission is offered through NEET-PG.
- Diploma admission is granted on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination and performance in the interview round.
Amrita School of Dentistry Admission Highlights:
|Name of the Institute||Amrita School of Dentistry, Kochi|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance and Merit-based|
|Name of the entrance||BDS: NEET-UG MDS: NEET-PG Diploma in Dental Mechanics: Interview|
|Entrance Mode||NEET-PG: Online NEET-UG: Offline|