Hitkarini Dental College & Hospital was established Hitkarini Sabha in 2005. Hitkirini Sabha is a society created in 1968 to pursue a social mission by providing opportunities to students to have a rewarding career in their lives. Hitkarini Dental College & Hospital symbolized a step ahead in realizing this mission. Since its establishment, this college has grown into a well-known institution producing professionals in the field of dentistry. It also attracts patients from all over the country as treatment is provided at a very affordable cost.
Facts and Figures of Christian Dental College, Madhya Pradesh
Dr. Rajesh B. Dhirawani
Rani Durgavati University (formerly known as Jabalpur University)
Dental Council of India
- Dental Anatomy & Oral Pathology
- Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Oral Medicine and Radiology
- Paediatric Dentistry
- Public Health Dentistry
- Human Anatomy
- General Pathology
- General Surgery
- General Medicine
- Five years full time - Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) course)
- Three years full time “Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) course in 9 dental subjects.
60 Students in BDS course and 3 in MDS
Dumna Airport Road
6 km from the railway station and around 7 km from bus stand
Why Join Hitkarini Dental College, Madhya Pradesh?
- Hitkarini Dental College & Hospital is a very prestigious educational organization of Madhya Pradesh and fulfills its social obligations by offering quality education and affordable dental care to the masses.
- It has well-experienced faculty and fully equipped laboratories and library in a that gives the student a conducive atmosphere to excel in the art of dentistry.
- It follows a tradition of ‘Continuing Education Program’ where seminars are organized by calling professionals and specialists in dentistry.
- Apart from the academics, the students also take part in sports and cultural activities.