Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University (MPMSU) is also known as Madhya Pradesh Ayurvigyan Vishwavidyalaya. It was established in 2011 by the Government of Madhya Pradesh. Madhya Pradesh Ayurvigyan Vishwavidyalaya (Medical Science University) is the University and governing body for all the Medicine, Dental, Nursing, Paramedical, Ayurveda, Homeopathic, Unani, and Yoga colleges in the state of Madhya Pradesh. The University has approximately 271 colleges with a yearly intake of approximately 23,800 students across the state.
Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University (MPMSU)
Year of Establishment
Type of University
Yearly intake of students
Madhya Pradesh Ayurvigyan Vishwavidyalaya
Medical College Campus Jabalpur - 482003
Madhya Pradesh, India
Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University (MPMSU) Courses Offered
MPMSU Jabalpur offers quality and a world-class education in the field of medical, dental, nursing, Ayurveda, Unani, homeopathy, yoga and other related fields. MBBS is the 5.5 years long course which includes one year of internship and BDS is four years duration course. Other courses offered by the University are BPT, BAMS, MD in pharmacology, MD in community medicine, MS, DM, BHMS, BUMS, BNYS, B.Sc. nursing, M.Sc. nursing, etc.
Read more about the MPMSU Courses and Fees
Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University (MPMSU) Eligibility Criteria
- Admission in MBBS and BDS will be done on the basis of NEET UG score. The minimum qualification needed for admission into this course is 10+2 passed with PCB subjects.
- For other UG exams, the university conducts an entrance exam. The candidates have to appear in the exam to seek admission
- For admission in PG courses, the candidates have to obtain the bachelor degree in the same.
Facilities in Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University (MPMSU)
- Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University has various facilities available.
- The facilities include well-furnished library housing a large collection of books, journals, magazines and day to day newspapers.
- The hi-tech computer laboratory is equipped with latest configuration systems and Wi-Fi connectivity.
- The classrooms are well-maintained and equipped with latest teaching aids like a projector, smart classes, etc.
- Other facilities include a cafeteria, seminar room, museum, and sports facilities.