PDM Dental College and Research Institute (PDMDCRI) was established in the year 1995, by the Haryana State Legislature and is located in Bahadurgarh, Haryana. It is affiliated to Pt. B. D. Sharma University of Health Sciences.
PDMDCRI offers a 4-year undergraduate BDS program and a 3-year postgraduate MDS program. There are 100 seats available for the BDS program and 24 seats for the MDS program.
- The application form is available in both online and offline mode.
- For admission to the BDS program, candidates must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Admission in BDS will be given on the basis of score in NEET UG.
- For MDS, candidates should have a BDS degree to be eligible for admission.
- An internship for 1 year from any dental college recognized by DCI is compulsory to be eligible.
- Admission will be on the basis of merit of NEET-MDS.
|Name of the College||PDM Dental College and Research Institute|
|Basic Criteria Admission||Entrance-based|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Entrance Examination Name||NEET UG, NEET-MDS |
PDMDCRI BDS Admission 2019
PDM Dental College and Research Institute offers BDS at the UG level with an intake of 100 students. The minimum eligibility is 10+2 with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
Selection will be done on the basis of rank in NEET UG. Candidates will go through a university level counselling procedure in order to obtain a seat in the college. Apply for UG Courses
|Course Name||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Criteria|
|BDS||10+2 with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board||NEET UG 2019 score|
- Candidates should have completed 17 years to be eligible.
- 10% relaxation is given to candidates who come under SC/ST and OBC categories.
- Only NEET qualified candidates are eligible.
- An internship at the end of the 4-year course is mandatory.
PDMDCRI MDS Admission 2019
The college offers MDS in 8 different specializations with an intake of 3 seats each. A BDS degree is required to be eligible for admission in MDS. Selection is based on the rank in NEET-MDS.
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Criteria|
|MDS||Conservative Dentistry||BDS from a recognized university||Merit in NEET-MDS 2019|
|Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery|
|Oral Pathology and Microbiology|
|Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics|
|Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry|
|Prosthodontics and Crown Bridge|
|Oral Medicine and Radiology|
- 1-year internship from any dental college recognized by the DCI is compulsory to eligible.
- Aspirants must be registered under permanently with State Dental Council ⁄ DCI at the time of admission. Apply for PG Courses
PDMDCRI Application Process 2019
The applications are invited through both online and offline modes. The online mode consists of the following steps:
- Signing up: Candidates can apply online after ensuring eligibility conditions. To apply, they can visit the official website.
- Uploading of details: Candidates have to upload their recent passport size photograph and a copy of your signature on the application form relevant details on the online application form. It is a must that candidates pay heed to the guidelines and specifications while uploading their data. You will have.
- Payment of Application Fee: The application fee payment can be made Online using Credit Card / Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- Application Status: After submitting the application form online, an 'application number' will be generated. This number along with an auto generated password will be mailed to the candidates’.
- Counselling/Admission: The college will send an intimation about the counselling/admission schedule to the candidates’ e-mail address and registered mobile number.
- Downloading the Application Form: Aspirants have to first download the application form from the official website.
- Submission of form: Candidates have to fill the form and attach the required documents. They have to attach a Demand Draft of INR 1000 in favor of the college. This form should then be sent by speed post/courier to the below-mentioned address:
Director of AdmissionsPDM Dental College and Research Institute
Sector 3A Sarai Aurangabad Bahadurgarh,
Haryana, India - 124 507
- Rank Card of the relevant Entrance Exam as claimed in the application form
- Matriculation / High School Certificate (for Date of Birth)
- Qualifying Examination i.e. 10+2 / Diploma / Graduation / Post Graduation or any other examination (for eligibility)
- Character Certificate from the Institution last attended (for regular students).
- Migration Certificate
- Address Proof (Ration Card / Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill, etc.)
- SC/BC Certificate (if applicable)
- 6 Passport size photos (most recent of the applicant).
- Certificate of Medical Fitness
- Affidavits in Prescribed format regarding non-indulgence in ragging
Note: Candidates are required to carry the original documents along with a sufficient number of printouts of the same for the admission process.
PDMDCRI Scholarship Details 2019
Scholarship for BDS Program:
|Scholarship criteria fee waiver||Fee waiver|
|Above 95 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam||20% on Tuition fee|
|90 % to 94.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam||15% on Tuition fee|
|85 % to 89.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam||10% on Tuition fee|
|80 % to 84.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam||5% on Tuition fee|
Scholarship for MDS Program:
|Scholarship criteria fee waiver||Fee waiver|
|Above 95 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam||30% on Tuition fee|
|90 % to 94.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam||25% on Tuition fee|
|85 % to 89.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam||20% on Tuition fee|
|80 % to 84.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam||15% on Tuition fee|
|75 % to 79.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam||10% on Tuition fee|
|65 % to 74.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam||5% on Tuition fee|
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College