CHA (College of Hospitality Administration) Jaipur is a great option for candidates planning to seek admission in the areas of hospitality. The institute offers a Bachelor's Degree in Hotel Management and a Diploma program in Housekeeping, Food and Beverage Service, Food Production, etc. Admissions are merit as well as entrance based followed by personal interview.
The college has a dedicated in-house placement team which has provided 100% placement. The highest package offered is INR 3.84 lakhs rupees per annum whereas the average package was INR 2.52 lakhs per annum. Some of the top recruiters who visit the campus are The Lalit, Taj, JW Marriott, Oberoi Hotels and Resorts, Radisson, Goibibo, Accor Hotels, Novotel Hotels, Reliance Retail, Vistara, etc. Check: CHA Jaipur Placements
College of Hospitality Administration Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2007 | Affiliated to State Govt. University|
|Affiliated to||Rajasthan ILD Skills University|
|Courses Offered||UG & Diploma|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online and Offline | INR 800|
|Admission Criteria||Merit as well as Entrance based|
|Entrance Exam||Written Test|
|Top Recruiters||The Lalit, Taj, JW Marriott, Oberoi Hotels and Resorts, Radisson, Goibibo, Accor Hotels, Novotel Hotels, Reliance Retail, Vistara, etc|
|Facilities Available||Lab, Hostel, Classrooms, etc|
|Admission Helpdesk||(+91) 98280 48487 | 9983336766|
|Address||H-1, 66 A, Mansarovar Industrial Area, Near Galaxy Cinema, Jaipur 302020|
College of Hospitality Administration Courses
The institute offers a Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality & Hotel Management and a Diploma program in Housekeeping, Food and Beverage Service, Food Production, etc. Tabulated below are the details for the same:
|BHM||Specializations: Hotel Management
Eligibility: 10+2 + Obtained a valid score in the Entrance exam conducted by the college
Duration: 3 year
|Diploma||Specializations: Housekeeping, Food and Beverage Service, Food Production, Front Office and Hotel and Hospitality Management, Event Management, Travel & Tourism
Eligibility: 10+2 + must have qualified the Personal Interview round conducted by the college
Duration: 1 year
|Certification||Specializations: Housekeeping, Food and Beverage Service, Food Production, Front Office
Eligibility: Must have passed 10th from a recognized board
Duration: 1 year/ 6 months
Check: CHA Jaipur Courses and Fees
College of Hospitality Administration Admissions
Candidates can apply to this college either online or offline mode. Admissions to Diploma courses are merit-based whereas admissions to Bachelor’s degree is based on the entrance test conducted by the college.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can get the application form by either visiting the campus or on their website.
- Enter all the details and upload the required documents.
- Cross verify the details
- Submit after payment of application fees of INR 800.
- The personal interview round is normally held on the campus but for candidates, in remote areas, it can be over Skype or Telephonic interviews.
- After the entrance test and the personal interview round, the merit list will be uploaded after which the other admission formalities will be done.
College of Hospitality Administration Placements
The college has created quite a reputation for itself through its connection with Indian and foreign industries. The in-house placement team prepares the students beforehand for the interviews through model sessions and are well organized. The employers conduct the interviews either in physical or virtual mode. The institute offers 100% placements in India and Abroad. The highest package offered is INR 3.84 lakhs rupees per annum whereas the average package was INR 2.52 lakhs per annum. Some of the prominent recruiters who visit the campus are:
|The Leela||The Fern||Oyo Rooms|
|JW Marriott||Oberoi Hotels and Resorts||Goibibo|
|Reliance Retail||McDonald’s||Accor Hotels|
|Westin Hotels & Resorts||Starbucks||Novotel Hotels|
College of Hospitality Administration Facilities
- Housekeeping lab: In order to give the students practical training about the accommodation operation, the college provides housekeeping labs to the students. It also provides training for interior decoration of the guest rooms for the guests.
- Food and Beverage Services: A key to a good restaurant to attract clients is believed to be the seating arrangement. Therefore, the college provides a 48 cover restaurant to impart practical training for restaurant and bar service.
- Food Production Lab: The college provides a food production lab that is well equipped and designed in order to put them together. The college ensures that proper training is given to students to make them efficient food makers of the industry.
College of Hospitality Administration Faculty
The faculty at the college are highly experienced and well recognized in their areas. The total number of faculties at the college is 15. They are highly trained and therefore, they guide and train the students for their careers. They have great academic experience. They mentor them at all steps of their academic career. The faculty at the college is a key aspect of the college gaining success over the years. The institute also has some International Industry Mentors.
Check: CHA Jaipur Faculty
College of Hospitality Administration FAQs
Ques. Does the College of Hospitality Administration provide accommodation facilities?
Ans. Yes. CHA provides separate hostels for both boys and girls. There are rooms available with twin sharing and triple sharing rooms. It is well equipped with all basic basic amenities and even RO water facility, mess facility and transport facility.
Check: CHA Jaipur Hostel
Ques. What is the intake criteria for admission at CHA Jaipur?
Ans. The seat intake criteria for Bachelor’s degree is 120 and for a Diploma program is 30.
Ques. How can I pay my fees at the College of Hospitality Administration?
Ans. The academic fees of CHA Jaipur can be paid in the following ways:
- Can be paid in lump-sum or as per the fee plan (installments).
- Can be paid through Cash, Cheque, Demand Draft or NEFT.
- Cheque/Demand Draft is to be made in the favor of the College of Hospitality Administration, payable at Jaipur.
Ques. I do not live in Jaipur. Can I give the interview of CHA Jaipur through online mode?
Ans. Yes. CHA has organized Skype and Telephonic Interview Facility for remotely located candidates, subject to the clearance of Written test when they visit the campus for admission formalities.
Ques. What is the selection criteria for admission to CHA?
Ans. Candidates need to have qualified their Std. 12 examination and must have qualified the Written entrance test with minimum 50% marks.