Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition is an autonomous body established in 1987 in Meerut. The institute was ranked number 1 among private hotel management institutes in the country.
With a vision to provide International Hospitality standards training and professional competence among its students, IHM offers various undergraduate and diploma courses.
- Applications for admissions can be submitted online as well as offline.
- Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary Examinations as minimum eligibility requirement for admissions.
- For Diploma courses, admissions will be through JEECUP.
- They apply for B.Sc programme must have secured a valid rank in NCHMCT-JEE.
- For admissions to BHMCT, candidates must have scored qualifying marks in UPSEE.
- Admissions will also be made on the basis of academic merit in HSC.
IHM Admission 2021 Highlights Table
|Name of the Institute||Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition, Meerut|
|Basic Admissions Criteria||Entrance & Merit Based|
|Name of Entrance Exam||Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam (UPSEE) by AKTU|
|JEECUP by Board of Technical Education, UP|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
Read More Courses and Fees Structure of IHM