Rizvi College of Hotel Management, Mumbai is one of the branches of Rizvi Education Society. It was established as an Institute in 1992 to cater the technical and professional requirements of the global hospitality industry. It has secured 1st Rank in western region for excellence GHRDC Hotel Management survey 2014. Institute provides the best education in Hotel Management with B.Sc. in Hospitality Studies.
It is affiliated to Mumbai University. Many recruiting companies visit the institute for placements such as Kingfisher Airlines, Bose International, Villa Moda Kuwait, IIT Sonar Kolkata, Daman Hospitality, The Oberoi, and many more. Admissions are offered on the merit basis of applications along with Group Discussion and interview. Average packages range from 2 Lakh – 3 Lakh per annum. The institute has its own Training Department which provides training for internships and placements.
Rizvi College of Hotel Management Mumbai Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||1992 | Private|
|Approved By||Mumbai University, UGC and AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education)|
|Set By||Rizvi Education Society|
|Courses Offered||B.Sc. in Hospitality Studies|
|Admission Criteria||Merit Basis|
|Top Recruiters||Capgemini, Accenture, Meydan Hotel Dubai, ISTA IHHR Hospitality|
|Facilities Available||Bakery, Computer Lab, Housekeeping, Kitchen, Library, Recreation Room, Restaurant, Front Office, Student Mess.|
|President of Institute||Dr. A.H. Rizvi|
Rizvi College of Hotel Management Achievements
The institute is one of the best institutes in hotel management and has received many achievements for its best education.
|Outlook- Top 10 Professional Colleges||2013 & 2014||9th out of 10|
|GHRDC Hotel Management Survey||2014 & 2015||5th Rank in Super Excellence 1st in the State of Maharashtra 1st in Western Region|
Rizvi College of Hotel Management Top Courses
The institute offers only one course which is awarded by Mumbai University.
B.Sc. (Hospitality Services):
Duration: 3 Years Full Time Degree Course
Fees: 1.36 Lakh INR per year.
Eligibility: Candidates should have completed their 10+2 in any stream with minimum 45% for general category and 40% for reserved category.
Rizvi College of Hotel Management Admissions
The institute provides admission for the candidates who have completed their 10+2 in any stream with required minimum marks. Admission to the courses is given on the basis of applicant’s merit in the qualifying examination, Performance in group discussion followed by the interview conducted by the institute. Candidates can get admission for B.Sc. Degree through the following process.
How to Apply?
- Go to the college and collect the prospectus and read all the details of the institute.
- The application form for admission is released on the official website of the institute.
- Candidates need to fill the form by logging in by their email id through online mode and submit the application with required application fees in cash at the time of collecting the prospectus from the college
- After filling the form with required documents candidates need to send their hard copy of the filled application to the institute.
- The institute selects the candidate according to the merit basis for the further admission process.
- Candidates are selected based on their performance in the Group Discussion and personal Interview.
Rizvi College of Hotel Management Facilities
The institute provides many required facilities to the students for hotel management courses. They are as follows-
- Bakery: The institute has an independent bakery which helps students to acquire knowledge of all the bakery products practically. It is well maintained with all updated equipment.
- Computer Lab: The institute has a well maintained computer lab to provide the high tech service and help students to get more knowledge about their course.
- Front Office: The institute provides a front office to the students. It helps students to acquire the practical knowledge and training for their course.
- Housekeeping: The institute has well maintained and updated housekeeping service to help students to get training for this curriculum.
- Kitchen: The institute has a well equipped kitchen for the training of the students.
- Library: Library is provided by the institute for the students to get all the theoretical and technical knowledge of the syllabus.
- Recreation Room: The institute has a separate recreation room for the relaxation of the students between the hectic routine. It provides different indoor games such as Carrom Board, table tennis and many more.
- Restaurant: The institute has its own restaurant for the various training programs for the students before the placements.
- Student mess: The institute has its own student mess to serve the students and used for training of the students before placements.
Rizvi College of Hotel Management Faculty
The institute has one of the best faculty for the students. They all are well qualified in the required field. The principal of the institute is Padmakumar Nair and the vice principal are Gladvin Rego and Ashish Mane. There are 4 Departments in the institute and every department has its own head and staff.
- Chef Sadhana Kharkar as the Head of Food Production Department.
- Chef Colette Noronha as the Head of Bakery Department.
- Faiyaz Mansuri as the Head of Food and Beverage Department.
- Trupti Laghate as the Head of Accommodation.
There are a total of 22 members in the teaching staff in the institute.
Ques. How is the B.Sc. course in the institute?
Ques. What are the other colleges in comparison with RCHM?
Ques. What are the documents required for admission?
Ques. Is there a Hostel facility available in the institute?