Arunodaya Institute of Legal Studies- AILS, Bangalore, Karnataka, The Arunodaya Institute of Legal Studies has a sprawling campus. It has all the modern amenities requisite for a legal institute. The faculty is well read. The students are benefitted by the visiting lecturers as well. The co curricular activities are a part of the curriculum of the college.
Facts and Figures of Arunodaya Institute of Legal Studies- AILS, Bangalore, Karnataka
Bar Council of India, Arunodaya Trust
Institute affiliated to
Karnataka State Law University
Total faculty members
How to reach
Airport: The college is 44 km from the Bangalore airport, hence accessible by hired taxi or cab.
Railway: the college is at a distance of 11 km from the Bangalore City Junction, hence reachable by hired taxi or cab.
Bus stand: The college is at a distance of 5 km from G. K. W Layout bus stand, and accessible by auto.
Why to Join Arunodaya Institute of Legal Studies- AILS, Bangalore, Karnataka
- Moot Court- The college is well aware of the fact, that just book knowledge is not enough for a successful career in law, hence mock courts are organised from time to time, to aid the students with better experience.
- Legal Aid Cell- The establishment of this cell has helped the students to be aware of their duties and to the general public as well. In this context awareness programs, street play were organised by the students. These helped to make the general public aware of the various acts on domestic violence, right to information and environmental law. The students also adopted a village and aided them for availing birth certificate, ration card and other legal documents.
- NSS- The students of this college adopted the National Service Scheme, and conducted several camps as well.
- Alumni- The alumni were set up in the year 2008-2009. The president of the association is the principal Mrs. T.K Shridevi. The aim of the association is to share the experience of the ongoing batch and keep their bond with the institute strengthen.
- Award- The college has received a third rank from the Bangalore University.