B. S. Anangpuria Institute of Law is a constituent institute of BSAEI, Faridabad. It is affiliated to the M.D University, Rohtak. Established in the year 2007, the institute is approved by Bar Council of India (BCI) and Government of Haryana. It offers admission to five-year integrated course in BA-LLB.
- Admission to the course in B. S. Anangpuria Institute of Law is done on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
- The minimum eligibility for BA LLB is 10+2 examination with 45% marks in aggregate from Board of Secondary Education Haryana, Bhiwani or other equivalent examination recognized by MDU, Rohtak.
- Minimum marks required for SC/ST candidates is 42.75%.
- Candidates who have passed graduate or post-graduate degree are not eligible for admission.
- Application form can be had in offline mode directly from the institute on cash payment of INR 1500.
Highlight Table of B. S. Anangpuria Institute of Law
|Name of Institute||B. S. Anangpuria Institute of Law|
|Type of Institute||Private, self-funded|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit-Based|