Dr. Rizvi College of Law, Kaushambi is managed by the highly reputed and renowned trust, named as Dr. Rizvi Education Trust. The Trust aims at
Facts and Figures of Dr. Rizvi College of Law:
Dr. Rajeev Prakash Singh
Institute affiliated to
C.S.J.M. University, Kanpur
How to reach?
Nearest Metro Station: Botanical garden on blue line then Bus or Auto rickshaw.
Nearest Railway Station: Hazrat Nizzamudin, Delhi.
Why to Join Dr. Rizvi College of Law?
- Sports Activities- The College believes in the overall growth of its students and in order to achieve that, organizes games for both students and staff. Many of Seshadripuram students are national level sportsmen who have bought laurels to the institute.
- Scholarships – Along with the Government of India, the state government also provides financial aid to meritorious students who excel in academics. Students who secure 100% attendance are also awarded with scholarships.
- Extra-curricular activities– The College encourages its students to participate and win in various intercollegiate law fests.
- Modern facilities– The College has a well developed infrastructure, a well-equipped library and an organized administration, making the learning process wholesome.
- Student Counseling Unit- In order to guide students in personal and academic matters, so that they can realize their maximum potential, the college has put in place a student counseling unit and a mentor system, overseen by the principal herself.