Cooch Behar College, Cooch Behar was established on 16th November 1970 at the end of Cooch Behar town with a campus area of 3.74 acres. This College has affiliated to the University of North Bengal. The college got its recognition under 2f of UGC Act. It is housed in two imposing two storied buildings and a single storied building with a sprawling green play ground in the middle of the campus. It is located at the fringe of Cooch Behar town. The College offer a wide variety of academic programs designed to help students succeed in life and live a life of significance through education.
- The college has been keeping pace with the technological development
- Extend the facility of higher education to all eligible students of societies
- To help students achieves successful professional careers
NSS: The NSS unit regular activities are tree plantation, blood donation camp, organization of free eye examination camp, AIDS awareness program etc.
- Library: The College has a central library containing 17000 text and reference books is placed.
- Internet Facilities
- Common room
- In 2006 candidate of B.com (Hons.) Ms. Priti Jalan got 70 % marks and stood 2nd in NBU.
- In 2007, Bappa Sarkar of Geography (Hons.) secured 1st class 1st position in NBU and Devika Datta B.com (Hons) secured 1st class 2nd position in NBU.
- In 2009, Khushboo Jain of BBA secured 1st class 1st position in NBU.
- In 2010, Eshani Mitra of BBA secured 1st class 1st position in NBU.