Sri R.K.M. Law College is a memorial institute named after Sri Ravuri Kanakaiah. It is was established in the year 1990 and is located in Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh. The institute has the permanent affiliation with S.V. University.
Sri R.K.M. Law College offers a regular 3-year program and a 5-year integrated LL.B. course at the undergraduate level. At the post-graduate level, the institute offers an LL.M. program with specializations in Labor Law and Intellectual Property Rights Law.
- Candidates applying for management quota seats can collect the application form and prospectus from the institute campus by paying the prescribed application fee in cash.
- While those applying for Government quota seats are admitted through APSCHE counselling only.
- The application fee for LAWCET and PGCLET is INR 700/- and INR 800/-.
- Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree (minimum 45% aggregate marks) are eligible to pursue the 5-year Integrated LL.B. program.
- Those securing less than 45% in graduation, should have passed any additional graduate or postgraduate degree with 45% aggregate marks in order to be eligible for the LL.B. program.
- Candidates applying for the LL.B. / Integrated LL.B. program should not be more than 20 years of age at the time of admission (relaxed by 2 years for SC/ ST candidates).
- Admissions to LL.B. / Integrated LL.B. program is done on the basis of AP LAWCET.
- Selection to LL.M. is done on the basis of AP PGCLET.
Read more: Sri R.K.M. Law College Fees Details
Admission Highlights Table 2021
|Name of the University||Sri R.K.M. Law College|
|Basic Admission Criteria||State-level Counselling|