Symbiosis Law School (SLS), was established in 197 and situated in Pune. The school is constituent of Symbiosis International University since 2002 having autonomous status in terms of an enhanced degree in teaching, learning and research.
- The school is accredited ‘A’ Grade by NAAC (UGC)
- Symbiosis Law School is approved by Bar Council of India
SLS is known to be first Law College in Pune offering evening law programs which have an innovative and creative curriculum. The college has also attained the honour of being a core partner in the global network of legal institutes of the Erasmus Mundus consortium.
SLS offers BA.LLB (Hons), BBA.LLB (Hons), LLB at Undergraduate level and LLM at postgraduate level. It also offers diploma programmes.
Read more: Symbiosis Law School Admissions
Symbiosis Law School Pune Courses
Candidate should have passed 10+2 from any recognized board with minimum 45% marks.
SLAT followed by Personal Interaction and writing ability test
Candidate should have done graduation from any recognized university or Institution of National importance with a minimum of 45% marks or equivalent grade
Admission in LLB is on the basis of merit, writing samples and personal interaction.
Candidate Should have done five years LLB degree from any recognized university/ Institution of national importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade.
(45% marks in case of SC/ST candidates
Selection is on the basis of performance in the qualifying examination, personal interaction and writing sample.
A student who has passed the 12th standard examination of a recognized board and is pursuing law Programme. OR
Graduates from any recognized University.
Selection is on the first come first serve basis.
Read more: Symbiosis Law School Pune Fees
Symbiosis Law School Pune Co-curricular Activities
There are various co-curricular activities that are held in the college
- SLS Placement Cell: SLS Pune has dedicated Career & Professional Cell comprising of students and faculty facilitating the process of campus recruitment, Internship and required training.
- Human Right Cell(HRC)- HRC is the Students organization of the school with a strength of about 80 students with a aim to create awareness on rights of the individual
- Legal Aid and Literacy Cell- This is the cell of the college with the aim to promote social justice and raise the confidence of underprivileged
- Environment Protection and Consumer Rights Organization- It is an initiative of the students of the symbiosis law school. The aim of this organization is to make the earth greener and to make the market a safer place.
Symbiosis Law School Pune Rankings
- SLSP was ranked 9th among law teaching Institutes in India by NIRF on 3rd April 2018
- SLS Pune was declared as ‘MDRA Best College’ by India Today Magazine in the June 2018 Edition. SLSP was ranked 3rd among law teaching Institutes in India.
- The Law School was Ranked 3rd in the category ‘Top Leading law Schools of Super Excellence’ and Rank 1 among Law Schools in Maharashtra by GHRDC-CSR Law School Survey.