Set up under Advance Group, AIBS or Advance Institute of Biotech and Paramedical Sciences was established with an aim to impart high quality education in the field of Biotechnology and Paramedical Sciences. The College boasts about excellent faculty that is highly experienced and qualified in their respective fields. The College offers both Bachelor in Pharmacy as well as Masters in Pharmacy courses. The Masters course is available in subjects like Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology and Pharmacognosy.
C S Bhargava
UP Technical University
Pharmacy Council of India, AICTE
120 (B.Pharm), 72 (M.Pharm)
Conference Hall Capacity
How to reach
2 Km from IIT Kanpur, situated on main NH – 2, GT Road
Reached via local transport (Bus, van or sumo)
Why to join Advance Institute of Biotech and Paramedical Sciences?
1. Exclusive Lecture Halls- The lecture theatre of the Institute is well illuminated, well ventilated and well equipped with high quality audio visual aids like Projectors, Slide Projectors and LCD screens.
2. Learn practically in well equipped laboratories- In Pharmacy, practical education is equally important as theoretical knowledge. The well equipped labs of the Institute provide proper facilities for thestudents to gain practical knowledge. The development of the lab has been done in accordance with AICTE norms.
3. Spacious Conference Hall- The Conference Hall of the Institute has the capacity to accommodate 150 students. With devices like Slide Projector, LCD Projector, VCR, OHP, speakers, microphones, audio cassette players and more for events like seminars, conferences, symposia, guest lectures and more.
4. Enriched with resourceful and academically strong Library: For any progressive institute, reading and knowing more about a subject or topic through a well equipped library is very important. Various international and national periodicals and journals are subscribed by the library besides a huge number of text and reference books.
5. Exclusive Computer Lab- The Computer Lab has a wide range of necessary equipments and high end computers with updated softwares to allow students to make use of the internet facility.
6. Necessary Instrument Center- For imparting pharmacy education, it is necessary attaining practical experience that is possible through the Instrument Center which is well equipped with necessary equipments.