Dr. RG Bhoyar Institute of Pharmacy, Wardha is managed by Mahila Vikas Sanstha and is one of the 25 education institutions set up under the Sanstha. The College was set up with the aim to promote Pharmacy Education and Research in the Central India. With the help of dedicated and experienced staff who keeps on motivating and energizing the students to achieve their best, the institution has carved a niche for itself among the premier education institutions in the region. The College also has policies which aim at uplifting the backward classes by providing them with a Book Bank facility, along with free Hostel and Mess facility.
Facts and Figures of Dr. RG Bhoyar Institute of Pharmacy:
Dr. Nitin H. Indurwale
Institute affiliated to
RTM Nagpur University, Nagpur
How to reach?
Nearest Bus Station: Wardha Bus station (3 Km)
Nearest Railway Station: Wardha (4 Km).
Nearest Airport: Nagpur (70 Km)
Why to Join Dr. RG Bhoyar Institute of Pharmacy?
- Infrastructure- The College is spread over an area of 2.5 acres laced with essential amenities required by teachers and staff. The College provides hostel accommodation separate for boys and girls, within the campus along with the facility of a gymnasium to keep students physically fit.
- Laboratories – The college has 5 well equipped laboratories; Pharmaceutical lab, Pharmacology lab, Pharmacognosy lab, Pharma Chemistry lab, Instrumentation and Machine Room along with a Computer lab to promote practical work in students.
- Extra-curricular activities– The College holds a variety of cultural events for the overall Academic as well as personal growth of the students. The NSS unit of the College is active and conducts activities regularly.
- Placement Cell– The Placement Cell of the college conducts programs regularly to prepare the final year students to face interview, GD and develop inter-personal skills, thereby making them job ready.
- Visits- In order to give students exposure to the industry, the College organizes visits to pharmaceutical industries and laboratories.