Nagrik Shikshan Sansthan’s College of Pharmacy was established in 1963 in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It offers only a Diploma in Pharmacy course. For securing a seat in Nagrik Shikshan Sansthan, one needs to clear the cut-off declared by University. The admission is based on merit. Application mode is offline.
Nagrik Shikshan Sansthan’s College of Pharmacy Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||1963 | Private|
|Affiliated to||Mumbai University|
|Top Recruiters||Apollo Hospital.|
|Campus Area||2700 Square Yards|
|Facilities Available||UGC Network Resource Centre, Library, Gymkhana, Gymnasium, Multipurpose Auditorium.|
Nagrik Shikshan Sansthan’s College of Pharmacy Courses
|D.Pharm||Duration: 2 years
Eligibility: Intermediate examination in Science or completed the first year of the three-year degree course in Science or 10 + 2 (academic stream) in Science or Pre-degree examination or any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India or equivalent.
Selection Criteria: Merit Based
Nagrik Shikshan Sansthan’s College of Pharmacy Admission
For securing a seat in D. Pharma in Nagrik Shikshan Sanstha, students must register under the Centralized Admission Process (CAP) and have CAP merit no.
How to Apply?
- Candidates need to visit the official website of the institute and download the admission form for the same and fill in the required details.
- Students who clear the CAP cut-off announced by the Institute need to download the admission application form from University Website.
- After filling the form, candidates need to submit the admission form along with the self-attested documents to the designated Campus Officer.
- Admission shall be made through the Central Counseling by the Government of Maharashtra only.
Nagrik Shikshan Sansthan’s College of Pharmacy Facilities
- Gym: Well Equipped Gymnasium is on the campus only, so that students can focus on health and fitness along with education and other activities.
- Library: Institute has a well-versed library with a collection of books, ebooks, magazines, digital magazines, journals, case studies, and many more study materials for students to keep themselves updated.
- Cafeteria: Cafeteria in the heart of the campus surrounded by lush green gardens for students to relax and have some refreshments along with their friends.
- Medical Assistance: Hospital is there, in case of any emergency or if any health issue arises, students can have immediate access to medical help.
- IT Infrastructure: Well equipped systems and Laboratories with updated systems with access to 24*7 internet facility.
- Auditorium: Multipurpose Auditorium with all the facilities for students to do extracurricular activities and for seminars, workshops, and other programs.
- Alumni Associates: Vast network of Alumni helps students with Campus placements also. Institute organizes Alumni meets from time to time to be in contact with their prestigious Alumni.
Nagrik Shikshan Sansthan’s College of Pharmacy FAQs
Ques. Does Nagrik Shikshan Sansthan’s College of Pharmacy provide a Scholarship?
Ans. Yes, they do offer scholarships but the Institute has certain T&C, the student who fulfills all the T&Cs becomes eligible for the scholarship.
Ques. What is the intake and fees for D.Pharma?
Ans. Fees for the two-year duration course is INR 1.90 Lakhs. The intake capacity for D.Pharm is 60.
Ques. How is the placement cell of Nagrik Shikshan Sansthan’s College of Pharmacy?
Ans. The placement cell of Nagrik Shikshan Sansthan coaches students on required skills related to interviewing, dress codes, creativity, and handling stressful situations.
Ques. What is the reservation criteria at Nagrik Shikshan Sansthan’s College of Pharmacy?
Ans. There is a relaxation of 5% in marks for candidates of backward class categories belonging to Maharashtra State only. At the time of Admission, the age of the student should be at least 17 years.
Ques. What are the documents required for admission at Nagrik Shikshan Sansthan’s College of Pharmacy?
Ans. Following documents are required to be attached with the application form for admission:
- Domicile Certificate
- SSC Certificate
- Mark sheet of SSC Examination
- Attempt Certificate
- College Leaving Certificate
- HSC Mark sheet
- HSC Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Medical fitness for Handicapped
- Transfer certificate in the caste of the employee of Govt. of Maharashtra
- Migration Certificate (For Outside Maharashtra Candidates)
- Proof of Nationality.