Shri Baba Mast Nath Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research is a private university that was established in the year 2012. It is one of the wings of Baba Mastnath University (BMU). It is located at Asthal Bohar, Rohtak, Haryana, India. It is a self- financing institution recognized by UGC. Institute is providing 60+ courses in the fields of Ayurveda, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Humanities, Management & Commerce, Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences, and Engineering, etc. 5000+ students are already studying in the institute. Admissions to the courses are based on the merit scores in the previous qualification results of the candidates.
Shri Baba Mastnath Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research Rohtak Highlights
|Established | Type||1996 | Private|
|Approved by||UGC and AICTE|
|Courses Offered||3 courses across 1 stream|
|Campus Size||250 Acres|
Shri Baba Mastnath Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research Rohtak Courses
Courses offered by the institution are UG, PG, doctoral programs, and Ph. D. programs in almost all streams. This section will provide brief details about the courses offered by the institution.
|B.Pharma.||4 years||Pass in 10+2 examination with the relevant subjects from any recognized institution|
|M.Pharma.||2 years||Allied Bachelor degree from any recognized institution|
|D. Pharma.||2 years||Pass in 10th examination or 10+2 examination with the relevant subjects from any recognized institution|
Shri Baba Mastnath Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research Rohtak Admission
Admissions are based on merit marks secured in the qualifying examination and/ or achievements in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities. The same goes for the PG courses too.
Admission can be taken on offline mode. The admission procedure is given below:
- Candidate needs an information brochure, which can be downloaded from the website or by downloading admission form which has to be submitted to the concerned department in person.
- Read the brochure carefully and the candidate should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria before filling the admission form.
- There is reservation of seats for students of Haryana which is 25% and 10% for the SC community of Haryana. Fill the form accordingly.
- All admissions are provisional with subject to verification of documents and approval by the authorities of the college.
- After filling Admission form, admission is not confirmed, it is based on the availability of seats and merit-based.
- An applicant can change the course or they will get a chance to change only if number of applications are not more or if seats are not filled.
- After selection, student has to make fee payments in the concerned department.
Shri Baba Mastnath Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research Rohtak Placement
University has a well-organized career guidance and placement cell. This cell mainly organizes placement and training activities with reputed organizations/industries so that maximum students get be placed in the reputed companies in the nation.
Top recruiters which come to the campus drive for placements are: Escorts, Surya, HCL, Infosys, Maruti Suzuki, Religare, Tata Consultancy Services, HNG Glass, and Indian Army.
Shri Baba Mastnath Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research Rohtak Facilities
Few Facilities of the institution are discussed below.
- Hostel- Institute has separate hostels for boys and girls with the accommodation for around 500 boys and 200 girls. A single room will be allocated to the final year and PG students.
- Library- Library consists of a collection of 100000+ books and has an active subscription with 14 periodicals and 11 newspapers. Library also consists of books that help in preparing for NET Exams.
- Cafeteria- College is providing a canteen facility to students and other staff members.
- Auditorium- College has 2 big auditoriums which are fully air-conditioned with a capacity of more than 1600 persons. The auditorium is soundproof so that the students don’t get disturbed because of the cultural programs, seminars, events, Annual function that is being organized.
Shri Baba Mastnath Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research Rohtak Faculty
Faculty members of this college are well-qualified and knowledgeable. Institute call faculty from the renowned institutes from time to time to give lectures to the students and teach them. Even the visiting faculty is also well-versed with knowledge and experience. Their teaching methodology is good and students are easily able to understand the concepts.
The college comprises of Directors, Heads, Associate professors, Assistant professors, and other faculty members. Every department has its own faculty members who are teaching the variety of subjects.
Shri Baba Mastnath Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research Rohtak FAQs
Ques. What are the tentative dates for admission into the college?
Ques. Is there any scholarship provided by the college?
Ques. Any hostel facility provided by the college and what is the hostel fee?
Ques. What is the eligibility criteria to take admission in Bachelor courses here?
Ques. How many courses are available under the faculty of the pharmacy?