Table of Contents
Haryana Board Class 12 Result (Out): Steps to download Result, Toppers List, Compartment Exam and Pass Percentage
Haryana Board Latest Updates:
August 4, 2020: Application process for Haryana Board Class 10th and 12th compartmental/improvement examination started. Apply Here
July 31, 2020: Online application for Haryana Board compartment exam for class 10 and class 12 will start from August 4, 2020. The application form shall be submitted only through online mode.
July 21, 2020: Haryana Board results for higher secondary exams 2020 declared online on the official website.
July 10, 2020: Haryana Board results for senior secondary exams 2020 declared online on the official website.
Candidates can download it from results.bseh.org.in or indiaresults.com by entering their hall ticket number. A total of 64.59 percent of students have passed the exam. The overall pass percentage in Class 12th results is 80.34%. The Top positions in Arts, Science, and Commerce streams were clinched by girls. While the Girls pass percentage recorded at 86.30%
- If Candidates are not satisfied with the result, he/she can apply for revaluation within 20 days after the announcement of HBSE Result 2020.
- This Year, Girls outshined boys in Haryana Board Class 10th Result 2020. Rishita from Hisar secured 100% marks in the board examination. Whereas, 5 Girls secured 99.98 % and bagged the Second position amongst all.
- HOS 10th result 2020 has been announced on July 17, 2020, while HOS 12th result 2020 will be released by the last week of July 2020.
Students are suggested to stay updated by checking the official website to get all the information related to the Haryana Board 12th Result 2020.
Results Delayed Due To Lockdown
HBSE result for class 10 was scheduled on June 8, 2020, as previously stated but was postponed. This date was based on the timeline followed the year before. However, the board declared that it would not be released on the said date and postponed further. It will be declared after science exams. For 12 standard students also, results will be announced after the remaining exams are over.
HBSE Matric (class 10) Result 2020: Haryana Board of School Education has successfully conducted the 10th Class examination for the session 2019-20. The 10th class exams were conducted from 4th March to 27th March 2020 at different examination centers. Checking all the papers has been completed now and the results will be declared soon.
Board chairman and BSEH secretary in a joint press conference announced that class 10 exam results will be declared only after the science paper has been conducted and evaluated as candidates who are thinking of opting for science stream must pass in science examination. For other students, results will be evaluated on the basis of their average marks they scored in all 4 examinations in which they already appeared.
HBSE Senior Secondary (class 12) Result 2020: The Board of School Education (Haryana) is likely to declare HBSE 12th class 2020 results later in August 2020. The result will be declared for Arts, Commerce, and Science streams on the same day, the results of all the streams will be announced online, and can be checked at the official website. bseh.org.in.
Students who appeared for the test will have to enter their roll number to get access to their HBSE 12th result 2020. Other important details like subject-wise marks, overall marks of the student, percentage, grades, etc. will be the part of 12 HBSE 2020 results. Each year, close to 2 lakh students appear for HBSE 12th exams. In 2019, the HBSE 12 result 2020 was announced on May 15, but this year, amid COVID-19, the HBSE 12th result 2020 got postponed.
Haryana Board (HBSE) Results 2020 Key Highlights
|Board Name||Board of School Education Haryana|
|Name of the exam||HBSE 10th and 12th Board exams|
|HBSE 12th Result Website 2020||www.bseh.org|
|Number of students who appeared||3.85 lakh|
|Expected pass percentage||57%|
HBSE Important Dates
Haryana Board 2020 Important Dates
|Events||Class 12||Class 10|
|Exam start date|
March 3-March 30, 2020
July 1 to July 15, 2020
March 4-March 27, 2020
July 1 to July 15, 2020 (Science) Other exams cancelled by authorities
|HBSE result date||July 21, 2020 (Declared)||July 10, 2020 (Declared)|
|HBSE application date for re-checking||Last week of August 2020||July 2020|
|HBSE result date of recheck exams||September 2020||August 2020|
|HBSE supplementary exam dates||September 2020||September 2020|
|HBSE results of supplementary exams 2020||Last week of September 2020||September 2020|
How To Download HBSE Result?
How To Download HBSE 2020 Result?
Candidates who appeared for Haryana board class 10 and 12 examinations can check their result via the following steps listed below:
- Visit the official website bseh.org.in or results.bseh.org.in and indiaresults.com
- Find the student corner on the left side and click on it.
- Click on your class name
- Click on data sheet link from quick link section
- Now select your exam level (matrix or senior secondary)
- A PDF file will open containing your scores. Save it for future use.
How To Check Results Via Sms?
Students who have no access to the internet can alternately check their results via SMS. Simply follow the steps below:
- Open the message application on your mobile phone.
- Type HB<Roll Number>
- Send the message to 56263.
- You will receive your HBSE 10th or 12th Results on your mobile phone.
Details on your HBSE Result
Details on your HBSE Result 2020
Following details will be shown on your board exam result:
- Enrollment number
- Roll number
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Your date of birth
- Subject you appeared for
- Marks scored in theory exam
- Marks scored in practical examination
- Total marks (practical + theory)
- Grade point (A+/A/B+/B…..)
- Grade (02/02/04….)
- Grade point average
- Total marks in all subjects
- Pass status
Haryana Board Grading System
Haryana Board Grading System
Refer to the table below to understand the grading system issued by Haryana board:
|Letter grade||Description||Marks range|
|A+||Excellent||80% and above|
|A||Very Good||60% to below 80%|
|B||Good||50% to below 60%|
|C||Fair||33% to below 50%|
|D||Poor||Less than 33%|
Revaluation of HBSE 10th and 12th Class Result 2020
If students believe that they get lower marks in the HBSE 12th result 2020, then they are allowed to apply for re-evaluation of answer sheets. This option is provided to the students by the Haryana Board. The facility can be used by filling an application form, the students need to pay the prescribed fee after the declaration of Haryana Board 10th Result 2020.
- In the rechecking process, the answer sheet will be rechecked by a different and independent examiner.
- Overall marks will be calculated again and the answer sheet will be looked for an unevaluated answer.
- After the entire process, a fresh mark sheet will be issued to the student in case there’s any change in the marks.
- Students must apply for revaluation within 20 days post announcement of HBSE class result 2020.
- Application forms will be available on the official website of Haryana Board.
- The revaluation fee is INR 1000 for each subject. Students need to pay the fees online along with the application form.
- HBSE 12th result 2020 for revaluation will be declared in the second week of July 2020.
Haryana Board 10th Compartment Exam 2020
The students who don’t pass in the HBSE 10th Result 2020, need to give compartment examination which is conducted by the Board of School Education Haryana. This way, the students get another chance to clear the exams with the minimum passing criteria required.
The application process for compartmental exam have been started on August 4, 2020.
Last date to apply for compartment/improvement exam is August 13, 2020.
Students who want to improve their score are also allowed to give these exams.
The Haryana Board will inform the candidates regarding the dates of supplementary exams.
HBSE Result Analysis
Haryana Board Result Analysis 2020
To offer a realistic idea regarding how the marks are evaluated and how many students passed the exam last year, we are providing the key highlights and statistics.
Class 12 Haryana Result Statistics (2020)
|Total Number of students appeared for the test||2.12 lakh|
|Overall passing percentage||80.34%|
|The overall pass percentage (Boys)||70.06%|
|Passing percentage of girls||86.30%|
Class 10 Haryana Result Statistics (2020)
|Total Number of students appeared for the test||3,37,691|
|Total number of passing students||2,18,120|
|Total number of students with Compartmental Results||32,501|
|Overall passing percentage||64.59%|
|The overall pass percentage (Boys)||60.27%|
|Passing percentage of girls||69.86%|
Class 10 Haryana Result Statistics (2019)
|Total Number of students who gave the test||3,64,967|
|Total number of passing students||2,09,445|
|Overall passing percentage||57.39%|
|The overall pass percentage (Boys)||62%|
|Passing percentage of girls||55%|
Class 12 Haryana Result Statistics (2019)
|Total Number of students who gave the test||2.15 lakh|
|Total number of passing students||160132|
|Overall passing percentage||74.48%.|
|The overall pass percentage (Boys)||68%|
|Passing percentage of girls||82.5%|
HBSE 2020 Toppers List
List of Haryana Board Result 2020 Toppers
The Board of School Education Haryana, BSEH, announces the name of the toppers each year. This year also, the Haryana Board will announce the list of toppers on its official website post the declaration of the results.
HBSE Class 12 Toppers (Science Stream)
- Rank 1: Bhavna Yadav has topped the Haryana Board result 2020 by securing 496 marks in Class 12th.
- Rank 2: Amit Santosh, Monu Kumari, Shrutika, and Kajal and scored 495 marks and bagged 2nd Position.
- Rank 3: The Third position is secured by 5 students i.e. Sachin, Muskan, Sanju, Mandeep Kodan, and Sweta Rani. The has scored 494 out of 500 marks.
HBSE Class 12 Toppers (Arts Stream)
- Rank 1: Manisha secured Rank 1 by scoring 499 marks out of 500 marks.
- Rank 2: The Second Position is jointly secured by Amandeep Kaur and Monika who scored 497 marks
- Rank 3: While Varsha had secured 3rd Position with a score of 495 marks.
HBSE Class 12 Toppers (Commerce Stream)
Rank 1: Pushpa and Sanyam scored 498 out of 500 marks and secured the First Position in the Commerce stream.
HBSE Class 10 Toppers
Students can check the list of the Class 10th toppers mentioned below:
- Rank 1: Rishita topped the Haryana Board result 2020 by securing 100% in Class 10th.
- Rank 2: Uma, Kalpana, Maruti Sawant, Sneh and Ankita scored 99.8% and secured the Second Position.
- Rank 3: There are 8 students who secured Third Position. Chahak, Rohit, Kiran, Himanshi, Anshu, Manu, Bhumika, and Saloni scored 498 Marks out of 500.
What After The Announcement Of Haryana Board 10th Results 2020?
The students of Haryana Board post getting their HBSE 10th Result 2020 can save the result published online. They can also take a hard copy of the same so that you can be used for the future reference. Students can collect the original mark sheet by the students by visiting the concerned institutions as the HBSE 10th Result 2020 published online will not be considered as a valid document. Therefore, obtaining the original mark sheet and migration certificate from the school is essential. These documents are important while taking admission in higher classes.
About Haryana Board
The Board of School Education Haryana (Bhiwani) which was introduced in 1969, conducted the first exam at the Secondary Level was conducted in 1970 and Higher Secondary in the year 1976. The main aim of establishing the board is to improve the education standard in the state. In 1981, the HBSE was relocated to Bhiwani. From 1987, the board started taking 10+2 examinations and three years later, it started taking the vocational examination as well in the state.
Haryana Board Contact DetailsFor any issues regarding exams or result, students can contact the authorities via the details given below:
|Toll free number||1800-180-4171 (general information)|
|HOS (Haryana Open School)||Saytawan Sheoran (Assistant Secretary) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Secondary Examination||Rajender Jangra (Assistant Secretary) email@example.com|
|Sr.Secondary Examination||Veena Rani (Assistant Secretary) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Secrecy-I & II (Re-Checking)||Nanak Chand Chawla (Assistant Secretary) email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Re-evaluation||Rajender Pannu (Assistant Secretary) email@example.com|
|Enrollment and Affiliation||Santosh Kathpal (Assistant Secretary) firstname.lastname@example.org|
Haryana Board Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for Class 10th Students
- In order to be eligible to appear in HBSE Class 10th board exams, candidates must be studying in Class 10 under Government Secondary/Senior Secondary Schools affiliated to the Board.
- Candidates must have passed Class 9th exam as a regular student.
- It is must to have 75% of total attendance and enrollment number of Class 10th board to appear for the examination.
- For Ex-Students, who have been placed under compartment or not qualified HBSE class 10t examination. Students who ave qualified/passed the exam can appear for full or partial improvement.
Eligibility Criteria for Class 12th Students
- Students must have qualified Class 11th examination from an institute/school affiliated to HBSE.
- The candidates must have passed the English subject compulsorily in the secondary examination.
- There should not be any dues to be cleared.
- Those students whose application has been accepted by the board and have received the admit cards can only appear for class 12th exams.
Haryana Board Application Form
- The Application form of Haryana Board of Secondary Education (HBSE) of Class 10th and 12th will be available in offline mode.
- The Candidates have to obtain the application form from their respective schools and pay the required application fee as specified by the Schools.
- Also, Candidates must keep the required documents ready before filling the application form of HBSE Class 10th and 12th exams.
Haryana Board Admit Card
The HBSE Class 10th and 12th Admit card is one of the important document which is required to be taken to the examination hall during the exam. The Admit Card will be issued by the respective schools to the students. Students will be required to collect their admit card from their schools. Haryana Board Admit Card will include the details such as Candidate’s Name, Roll Number, School Name, Exam Dates, Subject Codes, Exam Center Address and Instructions
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: When will Haryana board 10 and 12 pending exams be held?
Ans. Haryana board 10th and 12th exams will be held from July 1 to 15, 2020
Question: Has Haryana HBSE class 10 exams been cancelled?
Ans. All Haryana HBSE class 10 exams have been cancelled due to lockdown with the exception of science subjects as marks in these papers are compulsory for students who wish to opt for science stream in their 10+2 level.
Question: What is the cost of paper rechecking in Haryana HBSE board exam?
Ans. Students have to pay 1000/- per paper if they wish to get their papers reevaluated?
Question: When will the exam result of Haryana HBSE be declared?
Ans. After the pending exams which are scheduled to be conducted between July 1 to 15, 2020 are over, board authorities will declare results.
Question: How can I contact Haryana board authorities in case of any problems?
Ans. You can contact Haryana Board authorities at 1800-180-4171 for getting general information.
Question: What is the total number of schools affiliated to Haryana Board?
Ans. There are approx 3,672 schools across Haryana which are affiliated to the Haryana Board of School Education (HBSE). ‘
Question: What are the streams in which the HBSE Class 12th subjects are categorized into?
Ans. In Class 12th, the subjects are categorized into three streams i.e. Commerce, Science and Arts/Humanities.
Question. What is the time duration of HBSE Class 12th Exams?
Ans. Candidates need to complete their exams in a duration of 3 hours for each paper. There would not be any break in between the exam.
Question. What are the Qualifying marks in Haryana Board?
Ans. Candidates need to obtain at least 33% marks in both Theory and Practical.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College