Table of Contents
Assam Board Result(Announced): Check Latest Updates, Exam Pattern and Marking Scheme
The Assam State Board is regulated by the Board of Secondary Education, Assam (SEBA). Results for Assam board Class 10 have been declared on June 6, 2020 on the official website. Candidates can check their result by visiting the official website of SEBA. The result was supposed to be declared by the last week of March,2020 but it was delayed due to the coronavirus outbreak. The results for higher secondary examinations i.e. class 12 is also expected by June 25,2020. Around 2.34 lakh candidates have appeared for class 12 examination this year. Dhritiraj Bastav Kalita of Padum Pukhuri High School, Darrang secured 595 marks and came up as AHSEC Class 10th topper 2020. This year, the overall passing percentage has been reduced to 64.80%.
- SEBA Syllabus: Assam board will reduced the syllabus of class 9 and class 10 for the academic year 2020-21 by 30% Read More
- Assam Board HSLC: 20,000.00 INR cash will be provided to the meritorious students instead of laptop, minimum score in class 12 should be 75% Read More
- AHSEC 2020-21 syllabus: The syllabus of class 12 for the academic year 2020-21 reduced by 30% due to lack of number of classes.
- Assam board class 12 results will be declared on June 25,2020: The Assam Higher Secondary Education Council(AHSEC) has announced the date for the declaration of Class 12 board results. The results will be available online on the official website of AHSEC from 9:00 AM onwards.
- Re-evaluation application windowfor class 10 activated on June 8,2020: The candidates who are not satisfied with the results of Assam board class 10 can apply for scrutiny of the paper. Candidates can request for the rechecking or recounting of the paper and the application for the same shall be filled on the official website of SEBA.
- Digital mark sheet for class 10 will be released by SEBA: The mark sheet for class 10 will be released online and it shall be considered as the original marks sheet. The marksheet will be available on the official website of SEBA one week after the declaration of results.
Assam Board Important Dates: 2020
|Online application form filling and fee submission of HS exam||1st October 2019 - 31st October 2019|
|Practical Exam Dates||18th January 2020 - 30th January 2020.|
|Class XII Board Exam Dates||12th February 2020- 14th March 2020.|
|Class X Board Exam|
|Online application form filling and fee submission||14th October – 9th November, 2019|
|Practical Exam Dates||January 21 and 22, 2020.|
|Class X Board Exam Dates||February 10th – 29th, 2020|
ASSAM BOARD HIGHLIGHTS
|Board Name||Board of Secondary Education, Assam (SEBA)|
|Examination Type||Intermediate Exam and High School Exam|
|Exam Mode||Written Exam (Offline)|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Total number of students appeared for the Class XII Exam.||2.34 lakh|
|Result Date 2019||June 25th, 2020|
|Total number of students appeared for the Class X Exam.||3.58 lakh|
|Result Date 2020||June 6th, 2020|
ASSAM BOARD 2020 RESULTS
The results for Assam Board senior and Higher Secondary Examination have been declared on June 6, 2020 and June 25, respectively. The results were delayed due to the coronavirus pandemic followed by the nationwide lockdown. This year the board released a digital marksheet for the candidates as it would have been difficult to collect the marksheet from the school. Candidates can download the digital marksheet by entering the login credentials.
Assam Board Class 10 RESULTS
Assam board class 10 results were declared on June 6, 2020 on the official website of SEBA. Around 3.8 lakhs candidates appeared in the examination and it was conducted from February 12, 2020 to March 16, 2020. As per the official data released by the board, 64.8% students were successful in the examination in which 66.93% are boys candidates and 62.91% are girls.
- Results for Assam board class 10 have been released on the official website on SEBA
- Students can download the scorecard from the website by entering their board roll number
- Candidates will get digital marksheet for class 10 which shall be considered as an original document and it will be acceptable for further admissions
Assam Board Class 10 Toppers
|RANK||NAME OF TOPPERS||MARKS|
|1.||Dhritiraj Bastav Kalita of Padum Pukhuri High School, Darrang||595|
|2.||Alankrita Gautam Baruah of Salt Brook School, Dibrugarh||594|
|3.||Jyotisman Deva Sarma Sankardev Sishu Bidya Niketan, Barbhag and Debisma Priya Borah of Gyanjyoti Academy in Nalbari and Chaki G. Bulton of St. Mary’s School, Guwahati||591|
Assam Board Class 12 Results
Results for all the streams of Assam Board higher secondary examinations was declared on June 25, 2020. Around 2.34 lakh candidates appeared for the class 12 board examinations. Students can check their Assam AHSEC Result 2020 using their roll code and roll number. The Assam HS Result 2020 mentions details like student's name, roll number, school name, marks scored in different subjects, grades, and more.
The council released the Assam HS time table 2020 on December 9, 2019. HS Final Practical exams 2020 were conducted from January 18 to 30, 2020 while theoretical examinations were held between February 12 and March 14, 2020.
How to Check Assam Board Result?
- Visit the official site of Assam Board i.e. ahsec.nic.in and resultsassam.nic.in.
- Fill in all the details with your hall ticket number.
- Click on submit.
- Download your result.
Assam Board Class 10 Exam Pattern
There are a total of six papers in the Assam Board class 10 examination. In the 6 subjects two are the language paper. The first language shall be opted from the available options. The second language is English and it is mandatory to keep English as the second language. Each paper consists of 100 marks and the minimum passing marks in each subject is 30%. The aggregate marks shall also be minimum 30% including practical and written exam.
Assam Board Class 12 Exam Pattern
In class 12 there are five subject in which one is the language paper i.e. English and the fifth subject is optional paper. The minimum passing marks is similar as class 10 exam i.e. 30% for each subject and 30% aggregate is required to pass. The marks are calculated separately for theory and practical i.e. candidates have to secure 30% in theory and 30% in practical. The final result will be calculated on the whole.
Assam Board Marking Scheme
- The passing marks for subjects having no practical exams is 30% of the total marks.
- Besides, the qualifying marks for a subject having practical exams are 30% for the theory part and 40% for the practical part.
- Students need to qualify both theory part and practical part separately to pass Assam HS exams 2020.
- If a candidate is unable to score more than the required percentage in theory or practical, he/she will be considered failed in the board.
- The divisional cutoff is as follows:
Criteria for Grace Marks
Students will be awarded the grace marks if it will be limited to 5%,4% and 3% of maximum marks for papers respectively for A,B and C grade. The preference will be for attaining a minimum mark for becoming 'Eligible' i.e, grade D+. Also, the students who have 75% aggregate marks but need less than 10% to pass in one subject are awarded with the grace marks..
Assam Board Class 12 Examination Fee
|Examination fee||Rs. 500/- per examinee|
|Marks-Sheet fee||Rs. 200/- per examinee|
|Certificate fee||Rs. 200/- per examinee|
|Practical Examination fee||Rs. 100/- per subject (if applicable)|
|Non-recognized Subject permission fee||Rs. 100/- (if applicable)|
|MIL Subject permission fee||Rs. 200/- (if applicable)|
Assam Board Class 10 Examination Fees
|Online Application Fee||INR 200/-|
|Registration Fee||INR 300/-|
|Total Amount (Without Late Fine)||INR 500/-|
|Late Fine||INR 100/- (if applicable)|
|Total Amount (With Late Fine)||INR 600/-|
Assam Board Compartment Examination 2020
The AHSEC compartmental exams are conducted for the students who are not able to clear the regular board exams in their first attempt. Students who wish to appear for the AHSEC compartmental exam 2020 should submit the AHSEC compartmental exam registration forms before the last date notified by the board
Students who fail in less than three subjects are eligible for the compartment examination. Compartment exams for class X and XII students will be conducted in the month of July 2020. The date and time of the AHSEC compartmental exam 2020 will be provided for each subject along with the subject code in the Assam board HSLC compartment routine. Students can download the Assam Board HSLC compartment exam routine from the official website- sebaonline.org.
COMPARTMENT EXAMS FEE STRUCTURE
|Examination Fee||Rs. 50/- per examinee|
|Marks- sheet Fee||Rs. 200/- per examinee|
|N. I. P. Fee||Rs. 300/- per examinee|
|Practical Examination Fee||Rs. 100/- per subject (if applicable)|
Guidelines for Students
- Students must enter the examination center latest by 8:45 am for the morning shift and at 12:45 pm for the second shift.
- Wearing shoe-stocking is strictly prohibited in the examination center.
- A student can only take the admit card and pen to the center.
- Use of a calculator, mobile phone and(or) any electronic gadget is not allowed in the center.
- Use of whitener, eraser, nail, blade, etc. on OMR or answer sheet will declare them invalid.
- All the examination centers are under CCTV surveillance, so avoid cheating.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques. When will the revised syllabus be released by the board?
Ans. The board is planning to reduce the syllabus by 30% for the session 2020-21. There is no information upon the exact context that when will be the policy will be implemented. The board is yet to release the structure of reduced syllabus.
Ques. When will I get the original marksheet?
Ans. The board has already released a digital marksheet for all the students. Candidates can download the marksheet from the official website. No hard copy is available till now because of the pandemic followed by the state lockdown.
Ques. What is the date for Assam Board HS exam 2021?
Ans. The schedule for the 2020-21 exam has not been released yet. The registration forms are usually released in the month of October and November.
Ques. Will the 2021 exam be extended?
Ans: There is no information yet about the extension of the 2020-21 board exam. It totally depends upon the situation of the pandemic. However, it may be assumed that the dates regarding applications will be extended. Candidates are suggested to visit the official website regularly.
Ques. When will the classes for Assam Board resume?
Ans: The classes are unlikely to start even by the end of September, 2020. The situation will be assessed and then the decisions will be made on the instructions of the state and central government.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College