AKTU has released UPSEE 2018 admit card on April 20 in online mode at the official website i.e. upsee.nic.in. To download UPSEE admit card 2018, candidates have to enter their application number, password and security pin. UPSEE 2018 is scheduled to be held on April 29, 2018 (for UG) and May 5 – 6, 2018 (for PG) courses.
- Candidate can download UPSEE Admit Card 2018 from the official website i.e. upsee.nic.in till May 6, 2018.
- The admit card should also carry Bar Code. In case there is no Bar Code on UPSEE admit card 2018, candidates must download it again.
- In case candidates are unable to download their admit card of UPSEE 2018, then they must mail all their particulars to AKTU exam authorities at firstname.lastname@example.org within the specified dates.
- Candidates MUST carry their admit card to UPSEE Exam Centre 2018, without it, entry will be restricted.
UPSEE 2018 Admit Card Highlights
|Method of Obtaining the Admit Card||Online at – upsee.nic.in|
|Alternate Methods to get Admit Card||None|
|Date of Admit Card Release at the official ||April 20, 2018 (Released)|
|Credentials Required to Download Admit Card||Application Number, Password & Security Pin|
Steps to Download UPSEE 2018 Admit Card
Candidates have to follow the steps given below to download their admit card.
- Visit the official website of UPSEE i.e. upsee.nic.in
- Go to UPSEE admit card link and click on it.
- Enter your UPSEE application number and password.
- Your admit card for UPSEE exam will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Cross-check all the particulars reflecting on the UPSEE 2018 admit card. In case of any discrepancy in the details on the admit card of UPSEE, the candidates must contact the examination authorities and get it rectified.
- After ensuring that all the details are correct on the admit card, candidates must download it and take at least 2 printouts of it.
- Keep the printouts safe with you and carry the UPSEE admit card 2018 to examination centre on the exam day.
Details Mentioned on UPSEE 2018 Admit Card
UPSEE 2018 Admit Card contains information regarding candidate’s personal details as well as examination center details. Also, candidates can find important guidelines and instructions which must be adhered to while sitting for the exam. Given below are the details mentioned in UPSEE 2018 Admit Card –
|Candidate's Name||Father's Name||Candidate's UPSEE 2018 Roll Number||Candidate's Application Number||Category||Sub Category|
|Gender||Rural Weightage||Exam date, timings and venue||Photograph and signature of the candidate||Important instructions for UPSEE 2018||-|
- There is a space allotted for candidate to affix a good quality recent passport size photograph. Once candidate pastes the photograph, they must get it attested by a Gazetted Officer or by the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Do not fill anything in the space allotted for signatures and left hand thumb impression beforehand. This must be done in the presence of invigilators.
Discrepancy in UPSEE 2018 Admit Card
If candidate is unable to download UPSEE Admit Card, they must immediately contact UPSEE authorities regarding the issue. Mention your application number and personal details while reporting the issue to concerned authorities.
After checking the details present in admit card, if wish to report a correction, then contact the authorities along with the following –
- Two recent passport size Photographs. These must be similar to the one uploaded during the online application procedure.
- Prescribed fee in order to receive the corrected admit card.
- A copy of receipt of registered post/speed post as a proof of submitting the confirmation page.
Registrar, Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh
IET Campus, Sitapur Road, Lucknow- 226 021
Phone: 0522-2732193, Fax: 0522-2732185
Website: aktu.ac.in or upsee.nic.in
Toll Free Number: 1800-180-0161
UPSEE 2018 Schedule of Examination
In this table, candidates can check the complete exam schedule as per their subject and paper code.
Documents Required with UPSEE 2018 Admit Card
The candidates will be required to carry the following items along with the admit card of UPSEE 2018 to the examination hall:
- Passport size photograph at least three.
- Two or Three Ball Point Pens
- Any one valid Identity Proof/ Card as given below:
|PAN Card||Voter ID|
What NOT to carry with UPSEE Admit card 2018?
- Calculator or log table
- Electronic Gadgets: Any modern electronic equipment, gadgets, pagers, mobile phones, Bluetooth, markers, white fluid, calculators, wireless sets etc.
- Bits of paper, books, study material, notes, pencils etc.
- Food items, Beverages, Water Bottles, etc.
- Other materials like Ornaments, Watch, Bracelet, Handbag, Wallet, Camera, Cap, etc
UPSEE 2018 Exam Day Instructions
- Reach the examination center at least an hour before the commencement of the exam.
- Applicants will not be allowed to enter examination hall 15 minutes after the commencement of exam at any cost.
- Carry your admit card positively to the exam center. There should not be any tampering or physical damage done to it.
- Candidate must present the admit card whenever asked.
- OMR sheets must be handled with utmost care.
- Ensure that you do not carry any electronic devices like calculators, watches with calculators, mobile phones etc.
- Rough sheets for calculations will be provided at the examination centre. There is no need for candidate to carry anything other than admit card, blue/black ball pen, 2 recent Photographs and exam pad (optional).
- Carefully mark the attendance in sheet at the beginning of exam and after completion of exam.
- Upon completion of examination, candidate must not discard UPSEE Admit Card.
UPSEE Admit Card FAQs
Q - What to do if the admit card has misprinting issues?
A - In this case, you must immediately contact the authorities of AKTU by reaching out to them through email at email@example.com or choose to call them on the helpline numbers given on the website. It is important for you get all the discrepancies of admit card rectified as soon as you recognise them and not wait for the exam day to come.
Q - Will I be able to collect my UPSEE admit card in offline mode?
A - No, the admit card of UPSEE will only be available in online mode for the candidates. Therefore, it is necessary that you download it as and when available. The downloaded admit card only will be considered as valid.
Q - For how long do I need to preserve the admit card of UPSEE?
A - You will have to keep your downloaded UPSEE admit card safely till the admission procedure gets over. You will have to produce the admit card during UPSEE Counselling Process also.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College