UPSEE 2020 Admit Card (Released): Download from upsee.nic.in
UPSEE 2020 admit card for M.Tech/M.Des/M.Arch/M.Pharma courses have been released on the official website by Abdul Kalam Technical University or AKTU. The exam conducting authority has provided Admit Card only to those candidates who have successfully registered for the exam along with the payment of application fee. UPSEE 2020 is scheduled to be held on September 20, 2020.
- Aspirants will have to enter their UPSEE 2020 application number, date of birth, and password to download the hall ticket.
- Candidates must note that no candidate will be issued admit card individually via online mode.
- While downloading UPSEE 2020 Admit Card, candidates must verify and ensure that all the information available on it is correct.
If there is any discrepancy, the candidate must inform AKTU officials for rectification. It is advised to take at least 2 printouts of the admit card and keep it safe with them. It is necessary for UPSEE Aspirants to carry Admit Card along with them at the examination center while appearing for UPSEE 2020. Check UPSEE Exam Pattern
Admit Card Highlights
UPSEE 2020 Admit Card Highlights
|Admit Cards available at||upsee.nic.in|
|Alternate Methods to get Admit Card||None|
|Date of Admit Card Release at the official ||August 6, 2020(M.Tech/M.Des/M.Arch/M.Pharma)|
Credentials Required to Download Admit Card
Application Number, Password & Security Pin
Direct Link to download UPSEE 2020 Admit Card
How to Download UPSEE Admit Card
Steps to Download UPSEE 2020 Admit Card
Candidates have to follow the steps given below to download their admit card.
Step 1: Visit the official website of UPSEE i.e. upsee.nic.in
Step 2: Go to UPSEE admit card link and click on it.
Step 3: Enter your UPSEE application number and password.
Step 4: Admit card for UPSEE exam will be displayed on your computer screen.
Step 5: Cross-check all the particulars reflecting on the UPSEE 2020 admit card. In case of any discrepancy in the details on the admit card of UPSEE, the candidates must contact the examination authorities and get it rectified.
Step 6: After ensuring that all the details are correct on the admit card, candidates must download it and take at least 2 printouts of it.
Step 7: Keep the printouts safe with you and carry the UPSEE admit card 2020 to the examination centre on the exam day.
Details Mentioned on UPSEE 2020 Admit Card
UPSEE 2020 Admit Card contains information regarding a candidate’s personal details as well as examination center details. Also, candidates can find important guidelines and instructions which must be adhered to while sitting for the exam. Given below are the details mentioned in UPSEE 2020 Admit Card –
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Paper Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- UPSEE 2020 Roll Number
- Application Number
- Address of the Candidate
- Category and Sub-category
- Exam Centre and address
- Exam Date and Time
- Photograph and Signature
- Important Instructions
- There is a space allotted for the candidate to affix a good quality recent passport size photograph. Once the candidate pastes the photograph, they must get it attested by a Gazetted Officer or by the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Do not fill anything in the space allotted for signatures and left-hand thumb impression beforehand. This must be done in the presence of invigilators.
Problems in downloading Admit Card
A candidate might face issues while downloading UPSEE Admit Card due to the following reasons mentioned below:
- Slow Internet connectivity: Candidates must ensure that internet connectivity is in good working condition at the time of downloading admit card.
- Incomplete Registration: Only those candidates who complete their registration successfully will be able to get UPSEE 2020 Admit Card. Therefore, candidates are advised to fill UPSEE Application form carefully.
- Incorrect Credentials: In case, a candidate forgets his/her application number or password, he/she can regenerate it on UPSEE official website.
Discrepancy in UPSEE 2020 Admit Card
If a candidate is unable to download UPSEE Admit Card, they must immediately contact UPSEE authorities regarding the issue. Mention your application number and personal details while reporting the issue to concerned authorities. Candidates must check the following details for errors :
- Father’s Name
- Rural Weightage
After checking the details present in admit card, if wish to report a correction, then contact the authorities along with the following –
- Two recent passport size Photographs. These must be similar to the one uploaded during the online application procedure.
- Prescribed fee to receive the corrected admit card.
- A copy of the receipt of registered post/speed post as proof of submitting the confirmation page.
Registrar, Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh
IET Campus, Sitapur Road, Lucknow- 226 021
Phone: 0522-2732193, Fax: 0522-2732185
Website: aktu.ac.in or upsee.nic.in
Toll-Free Number: 1800-180-0161
What after downloading UPSEE Admit Card 2020?
After downloading the admit card, candidates must do the following things given below:
- Take a print out: Hall Ticket is a necessary document a candidate has to carry in the examination centre. So, do not forget to take multiple printouts of it. These printouts will be required in other admission processes.
- Do not fold the admit card: Do not fold the admit card as the bar code printed n the admit card must not be distorted. Keep it in a safe place.
- Also if photograph/signature is missing, carry a photograph (Same as uploaded in UPSEE application form0 to the exam hall.
Precautions while downloading UPSEE Admit Card
- If any candidate faces problems while downloading the admit card then you firstly, empty cache memory of the browser by going into the settings of the browser. Then, close the browser. After that, open a browser and log in again with the required credentials.
- The Internet should be good.
- Do not use Mobile Phone to download your UPSEE 2020 Admit Card.
- Enter valid credentials, otherwise, you will not be able to download the admit card.
Documents Required with UPSEE 2020 Admit Card
The candidates will be required to carry the following items along with the admit card of UPSEE 2020 to the examination hall:
- Passport size photograph at least three.
- Two or Three Ball Point Pens
- Anyone valid Identity Proof/ Card as given below:
|PAN Card||Voter ID|
What NOT to carry with UPSEE Admit card 2020?
- Calculator or log table
- Electronic Gadgets: Any modern electronic equipment, gadgets, pagers, mobile phones, Bluetooth, markers, white fluid, calculators, wireless sets, etc.
- Bits of paper, books, study material, notes, pencils, etc.
- Food items, Beverages, Water Bottles, etc.
- Other materials like Ornaments, Watch, Bracelet, Handbag, Wallet, Camera, Cap, etc
Check detailedUPSEE Syllabus
Exam Day Instructions
UPSEE 2020 Exam Day Instructions
- Reach the examination center at least an hour before the commencement of the exam.
- Applicants will not be allowed to enter the examination hall 15 minutes after the commencement of the exam at any cost.
- Carry your admit card positively to the exam center. There should not be any tampering or physical damage done to it.
- The candidate must present the admit card whenever asked.
- OMR sheets must be handled with utmost care.
- Ensure that you do not carry any electronic devices like calculators, watches with calculators, mobile phones, etc.
- Rough sheets for calculations will be provided at the examination center. There is no need for a candidate to carry anything other than admit card, blue/black ball pen, 2 recent Photographs and exam pad (optional).
- Carefully mark the attendance in the sheet at the beginning of the exam and after completion of the exam.
- Upon completion of the examination, the candidate must not discard UPSEE Admit Card.
UPSEE Admit Card FAQs
UPSEE Admit Card FAQs
Ques. How to download UPSEE Admit Card?
Ans. Applicants will be able to download UPSEE Admit Cards from April 27, 2020 by logging in to the official UPSEE website.
Ques. What is the last date to download UPSEE Admit Card?
Ans. The last date to download UPSEE Admit Card is May 10, 2020. Candidates are advised to download their admit cards prior to the last date of availability.
Ques. What to do if the admit card has misprinting issues?
Ans. In this case, you must immediately contact the authorities of AKTU by reaching out to them through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or choose to call them on the helpline numbers given on the website. It is important for you to get all the discrepancies of the admit card rectified as soon as you recognize them and not wait for the exam day to come.
Ques. Will I be able to collect my UPSEE admit card in offline mode?
Ans. No, the admit card of UPSEE will only be available in online mode for the candidates. Therefore, it is necessary that you download it as and when available. The downloaded admit card only will be considered valid.
Ques. For how long do I need to preserve the admit card of UPSEE?
Ans. You will have to keep your downloaded UPSEE admit card safely till the admission procedure gets over. You will have to produce the admit card during UPSEE Counselling Process also.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College