Dublin City University Business School Application Process, Scholarship, Financial Aids & Tuition Fees
Established in 1989, Dublin City University (DCU) is a progressive, research-intensive, globally-engaged, ‘University of Enterprise’, that emphasizes the interpretation of knowledge toward societal and economic advantage. The business school is affiliated to Dublin City University and is one of two schools in Ireland to be approved by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
DCU Business School has earned the 85th position in the latest ranking of European Business Schools from the Financial Times (FT). Four of its specialist masters programs were ranked in the Top 30 in their subject in the world in the latest Eduniversal Best Masters index.
|Type of University||Public|
|Percentage of International Students||22%|
|Basic Tuition Fee, UG International Students||14,000 Euros|
|Basic Tuition Fee, PG International Students||14,800 Euros|
|Test Scores Accepted||TOEFL, IELTS, PTE|
DCU Business School Programs, Campus and Residential Facilities
- DCU Business School offers various undergraduate and graduate degree programs in academic fields like Accounting, Digital Marketing, Business Studies, etc.
- Its Masters in Management Program is ranked at #64 in World University Rankings by QS Top Universities.
- Apart from UG and PG programs, the school also offers executive education in MBA.
- DCU Business School is located on the main campus of the university at Glasvenin approximately 5 km away from the city centre.
- Buses to and from the City Centre operate regularly making the Business School Campus serviced by almost 19 bus routes.
- A wide range of sports facilities is accessible at the DCU Sports Complex, including a pool, climbing wall, football centre as well as a fitness centre with over 100 pieces of equipment.
Housing Facilities/ Residence
Accommodations for students of the Business School are managed by Dublin City University. It offers contemporary self-catering student apartments located at the centre of the campus. Glasnevin Campus offers two types of on-campus accommodation for first-year students- Larkfield Apartments and Hampstead Apartments.
- Larkfield Apartments contains 126 units, each with two bedrooms and a shared bathroom and kitchenette.
- Hampstead Apartments comprise 57 residences, each with five en-suite bedrooms and shared living/kitchen/dining areas.
- Residence Accommodation is offered throughout the summer and rooms are subject to availability since a room on-campus cannot be guaranteed, therefore it is advisable to explore all off-campus accommodation options as well.
Dublin City University Application Process
Following are all the details related to the application process at Dublin City University Business School.
Application Portal: Official Website
Application Fee:60 Euros
Application Deadline: July 1
General Requirements: transcripts, mark sheets, English proficiency test score. The copies must be stamped by conferring university accompanied by a certified translation into English of results/qualifications if required.
Additional Requirements: Resume, passport or citizen ID card, 2 letters of reference, statement of purpose, photocopy of birth certificate.
English Proficiency Requirements: TOEFL, IELTS, PTE are a few accepted proficiency tests.
DCU Business School Tuition and Fees
The tuition fees at DCU Business School is different for EU status applicants and non-EU status students. The below-given table highlights the annual general cost expenses for the various programs:
|Cost||UG Program||PG Program (full time)||PG Program (part-time)||PhD (Full-time)|
|-||EU applicants||Non-EU applicants||EU applicants||Non-EU applicants||EU applicants||Non-EU applicants||Non-EU applicants||EU applicants|
|Tuition||5,922 Euros||14,000 Euros||9,955 Euros||14,800 to 16,000 Euros||6,000 Euros||10,000 to 13,000 Euros||4,905 Euros||10,000 Euros|
|Examination fees||100- 200 Euros depending on the number of modules|
The above-stated tuition expense does not include- living expenses, books and supplies, Health fee etc.
DCU Business School Scholarship and Financial Aids
The DCU Business School has been very considerate in rendering several scholarships for those aspiring to further their learning goals.
- 30% Club- DCU and the 30% Club are providing a €10,000 fee scholarship to one talented female candidate who wishes to further her career by studying a postgraduate program of their choice at DCU Business School.
- John Thompson Scholarship- The bursary awards full fees for a graduate taking DCU’s full-time MSc in Digital Marketing.
- Alumni Scholarship Scheme- A scholarship of 1,500 euros awarded to every DCU Student (who is subjected to EU fees) who enters a post-graduate program at DCU Business School.
Other financial aids including loans, grants, etc. are also available for applicants to take advantage of.
DCU Business School Alumni Network
The DCU Business School Alumni Network helps graduates to stay in touch with each other and ensure their relationship with the school continues. The school's alumni are engaged in the work of leadership and management in three continents, 27 countries, every industry and societal sector. The collegial business network is highly appraised by grads as it helps keep their connection with the broader worlds of industry and government up to date and relevant.
FIND A PROGRAM
Times Higher Education
RANKED #401 - #500
RANKED #401 - #500
RANKED #201 - #250
- Bus Station
*All distance are measured radially. Actual distance may vary