Department of Employment and Training, Government of Andhra Pradesh has started the application process for Andhra Pradesh ITI 2020 Phase 2 on the official website @iti.nic.in. Application window will be open for registered candidates until November 18, 2020.
Department of Employment and Training offers admission to various Engineering and Non-Engineering ITIs of India to eligible candidates. Candidates who have the minimum 10th or 8th pass eligibility can apply for the Andhra Pradesh ITI 2020 Phase 2 admission process.
Andhra Pradesh ITI 2020 Phase 2 Admission: Steps to Apply
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the admission process by filling up the online application process available @iti.nic.in. Follow the steps given below to complete the online admission process:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the Department of Employment and Training @iti.nic.in.
- Step 2: Click on the admission form link available on the home screen of the website.
- Step 3: Fill up the required details in the application form, and upload the scanned copy of the documents required.
- Step 4: Pay the application fee through debit, credit, or online means.
- Step 5: Verify your details and click on submit to complete your registration process.
During the online registration process, candidates will require a scanned copy of the following documents: Photo of the Candidate, Signature, Parent/Guardian Signature, Study certificate, Study certificates of ITI / IVC, Marks Memos of Intermediate for IVC Candidates, Combined Marks memo for ITI Candidates, and Scanned Copy of Bridge Course Certificate.
Andhra Pradesh ITI 2020 Phase 2 Admission Key Highlights
Check Andhra Pradesh ITI 2020 Phase 2 Admission key highlights from the reference table below:
|Admission for||Engineering and Non-Engineering ITIs|
|Conducted by||Department of Employment and Training, Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Registration Begins||November 16, 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||November 18, 2020|
|Eligibility Criteria||10th or 8th Qualification|
|Age Bar||14 to 25 years ( 3 upper-year relaxations to reserved candidates)|