Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) will be releasing the AP EAMCET 2020 seat allotment list at 6 PM today, January 25, 2021, at the official website: apeamcet.nic.in. The seat allotment list will be declared for admission to B.E, B.Tech and B.Pharm courses.
APSCHE had earlier commenced the second phase counselling of AP EAMCET 2020 while the fee payment and document verification process continued from January 21 for rank 1 till the last rank. The AP EAMCET 2020 seat allotment will be prepared based on candidate’s merit, category, gender, special reservation category (if applicable) and the local area. AP EAMCET seat allotment will be released in PDF format.
AP EAMCET 2020 Seat Allotment: How to Check Online?
Follow the steps mentioned below to check AP EAMCET 2020 seat allotment for Phase-2 counselling:
- Visit the official website: apeamcet.nic.in.
- From the home page, click AP EAMCET 2020 Phase 2 seat allotment link.
- On the new window, add login credentials.
- AP EAMCET 2020 seat allotment will be released in PDF format.
- Download the seat allotment list for future reference.
|Direct Link: AP EAMCET 2020 Seat Allotment (Phase-2)|
AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling Phase 2: Eligible Candidates
Candidates falling under any below-mentioned criterion can exercise options in the second phase of AP EAMCET 2020 counselling.
- Candidates who have secured seat but not shown interest to join in the allotted seat
- Candidates who have not secured seats so far, but got their certificates verified
- Candidates who have not exercised the options so far but got their certificates verified
- Candidates who have secured seats reported and aspiring for a better option
- Candidates who have reported/Not reported but cancelled their allotment
- Candidates who have attended for certificate verification as per the above schedule
For any queries on AP EAMCET 2020 counselling and seat allotment, candidates can contact on the AP EAMCET 2020 helpline numbers: 8106876345,8106575234,7995865456,7995681678 or send an email at email@example.com.
Also Check: AP EAMCET 2020 Participating Colleges