APSCHE has announced the schedule for AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling Round 2. Students will be able to register for round 2 counselling from January 11, 2021. AP EAMCET 2020 Seat Allotment Result for Round 2 will be declared on January 16, 2021. Check AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling Schedule
Meanwhile, AP EAMCET 2020 Seat Allotment result for Round 2 was declared on January 3, 2021. Students who had registered for the counselling can download their allotment letter through the candidate login or can use the direct link below.
AP EAMCET Counselling 2020 started on October 23, 2020 for undergraduate engineering and agriculture courses. It must be noted that admissions to B.Tech/ B.Pharma/ Agriculture courses through AP EAMCET counselling and seat allotment will be done based on merit and preference of candidates. Check AP EAMCET 2020 Expected Cutoff
Eligible candidates applying for AP EAMCET counselling process need to pay a processing fee of Rs 1200 for OC/BC categories while Rs 600 for SC/ST categories. The processing fee-paying can be paid online through debit card/ credit card/ net banking. Check AP EAMCET 2020 Participating Colleges
As per the previous trends, the authorities are expected to conduct three rounds for AP EAMCET Counselling 2020. Candidates who are not allotted any seat in previous rounds may participate in the final round.
- Counselling Process includes Application Fee Payment, Document Verification at AP EAMCET 2020 Helpline Centers, Exercising Option Entry, and Reporting at the college.
- Seat Allotment is based on the merit and preferred choice of the candidate.
AP EAMCET Counselling Dates 2020
|AP EAMCET 2020 Result|
|AP EAMCET Counselling 2020 Online Registration|
|AP EAMCET Counselling 2020 Round 1 Option Filling|
|Exercising Fresh Option/ Change of Options|
|AP EAMCET 2020 Seat Allotment Round 1 Result|
|AP EAMCET Counselling 2020 Online Registration||January 11, 2021|
|Payment of Processing Fees (By candidates who did not pay in Round 1)||January 11, 2021 to January 13, 2021|
|Document Verification (Rank 1- Last)||January 11, 2021 to January 12, 2021|
|AP EAMCET Counselling 2020 Round 2 Option Filling||January 11, 2021 to January 13, 2021|
|AP EAMCET Seat Allotment Round 2 Result||January 16, 2021 (6 PM)|
AP EAMCET Counselling Eligibility 2020
Candidates participating in AP EAMCET Counselling must fulfil the eligibility criteria described by the exam authority.
- Candidates must have qualified and have obtained a rank in AP EAMCET 2020 exam.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- OC and Reserved category candidates should have obtained a minimum aggregate of 45% and 40% marks respectively.
AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling Process
AP EAMCET Counselling is divided into 4 major steps i.e., Counselling fee submission, Document verification, Option Entry, and Seat Allotment. Below given are the details of AP EAMCET Counselling.
Step 1: Payment of AP EAMCET counselling fee 2020
The first and foremost step, to begin with, is the payment of AP EAMCET counselling fee 2020. Candidates can make the payment through online mode only using Credit/Debit card or via net banking. Candidate will receive an SMS confirming the transaction once the fee is paid.
How to Pay AP EAMCET Counselling Fees?
- Visit the official website - apeamcet.nic.in.
- Click on the link stating “Pay Processing Fee”.
- Enter your AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020 number, rank obtained in the exam and captcha code.
- Click on “Pay fee online” and select payment option among debit/credit card and net banking.
- Enter the bank details, pay the fee and print e-receipt which is produced at the time of counselling.
AP EAMCET Counselling Fee 2020
|OC/ BC||INR 1200|
|SC/ ST||INR 600|
The verification of certificates is done online i.e online certificate verification by syncing the data with web services of various government departments. For candidates whose certificates are verified online in all respects will receive the registration number and login id on the registered mobile number immediately after making the fee payment. Such candidates can generate password and proceed to Step 3 of the counselling-option entry as per schedule.
Candidates whose certificate verification could not be verified via online certificate verification will not receive their login credentials rather an SMS will be sent to such candidates to attend HLC for verification of their certificates.
Step 2: Document Verification
After fee payment, candidates whose certificates are not verified will receive a pop up stating “candidate is not eligible, Contact Help Line Center for certificate verification”.
- They will have to report to their respective helpline centers with both original and photocopies of the documents.
- Candidates will be called for document verification according to their ranks.
- Once the document verification is done, candidates will be given a receipt of documents.
- Candidates must check the details provided on the slip and save it for future reference.
Step 3: Exercising Option Entry
Exercising options means candidates have to select colleges and courses they wish to join and arrange them in order of preference. For filling the choices, candidates will have to generate a new password using the credentials received on your mobile number.
- Enter Registration Number, Hall Ticket Number, Rank, Date of birth [DD/MM/YYYY format] as printed on the receipt provided after document verification.
- Create a new password, save it and click on logout.
- For exercising options, candidates will have to login again by entering their ID, hall ticket number, password, and date of birth.
- Candidates will receive an OTP.
- After entering the OTP, they can check the list of available institutes and courses on the screen.
- Candidates can select as many institutes and courses in order of their preference.
- Adding, deleting and modification of option choices can be done any number of times till the last day of exercising option entry. After that, the choices will be frozen.
Step 4: AP EAMCET 2020 Seat Allotment
Final Allotment of Seats is based on the merit, category, sex, local area, special reservation category, etc. Final seat allotment list has been published on the screen.
- Candidates have to download the allotment order through “Candidate Login”.
- Those who are satisfied with their allotted seat will have to confirm their admission by self-reporting and then reporting to their respective institutes to complete admission formalities.
- Candidates who fail to report at the allotted college will be disqualified from admission.
Documents Required for AP EAMCET Counselling 2020
All original certificates along with two sets of xerox copies have to be produced at the time of the counselling. Below given are the important documents that will be required during AP EAMCET document verification:
- AP EAMCET-2020 Rank Card
- AP EAMCET-2020 Hall Ticket
- Memorandum of Marks (Inter or it's equivalent).
- Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent Memo).
- Transfer Certificate ( T.C)
- Study Certificate from standard VI to Intermediate
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examination i.e. Inter or its equivalent in respect of Private candidates.
- Andhra Pradesh Residence Certificate of father/mother for a period of 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from Tahsildar in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
- Aadhar Card (will be returned after verification).
- Integrated Community Certificate, in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority.
- Income certificate of parents from all sources issued on or after 01.01.2016 or White Ration card (candidate name and either of the parent's name has to be reflected in the ration card) those who claim tuition fee reimbursement)
- Local status certificate if applicable i.e a candidate who migrates to any part of the state of Andhra Pradesh from the state of Telangana within a period of five years from the 2nd day of June 2014 shall be regarded as the local candidate in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates claiming reservation under NCC/Sports/ PH/ CAP shall bring the original certificates.
AP EAMCET 2020 Helpline Centres
JNTUK has provided a list of AP EAMCET 2020 helpline centres where students can visit in case of any queries and issues faced during the counselling process.
AP EAMCET Counselling 2020 FAQs
Ques. What is the seat reservation for AP EAMCET Counselling 2020?
Ans. There is seat reservation for Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Other Backward Castes (OBC-NCL), PwD (Physically Disabled) and candidates whose parents have served in the BSF/CRPF and have stayed in Andhra Pradesh for last 5 years. There is an additional reservation for certain categories.
Ques. Where do we need to report for Certificate Verification process?
Ans. Candidates need to report at the Help Centers located across various districts in the state. All the qualified candidates will be called in the order of ranks secured in AP EAMCET 2020 as per the official schedule released by APSCHE on the website. Aspirants need to report on the pre-determined date and time-slot only.
Ques. What is Management Quota on AP EAMCET 2020?
Ans. Approximately 30% of seats in all the participating colleges are reserved under management quota. The applicants must have secured a minimum of 45% in the Intermediate examination (40% for candidates from reserved categories). Candidates who appeared in AP EAMCET are also eligible to apply for the test.
Ques. Should I submit the fee after certificate verification or final seat allotment?
Ans. After seat allotment, candidates need to pay the fee at designated branches of Andhra Bank or Indian Bank. Candidates need to carry both the seat allotment letter and fee payment challan at the nearest branch and deposit the fee. The payment receipt has to be submitted at the allotted college on or before the stipulated date for confirmation of allotted seat. In case, any candidate is eligible for fee reimbursement; the same will be indicated in her/his allotment order.
Ques. Is there any reservation of seat for NRI students?
Ans. There is 5% seat reservation for NRI candidates, and these seats fall under the purview of management quota. The fee for Engineering/Pharmacy courses is 5000 US Dollars and 6000 US Dollars for Pharm D course.
Ques. In case of failure or error in the transaction, while paying the processing fee, what should I do?
Ans. While making the payment, if the candidate transaction is failed, the money will be credited back to your account after 2-3 working days. In case the issue remains unresolved, contact 040-48208870 or Contact Pgsupport@billdesk.com to know the status of your payment.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.