Dr. NTR University of Health Science, AP, Vijayawada issued a notification stating the State Merit position for admission into Competent Authority Quota seats.
The eligible candidates who have secured the required cut off marks in NEET 2020 could apply for the counselling process to get admission in MBBS and BDS.
Candidates who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria but have secured the required cut off marks in the NEET 2020 are considered to be ineligible to apply for counselling.
AP MBBS/BDS Merit List and Counselling Schedule
The NEET 2020 result was declared on October 16, 2020. However, the ministry hasn't yet communicated the result with NTRUHS.
Usually, the result is communicated by NTA to the Ministry of Health which sends the result to the respective nodal agencies to prepare the merit list for the state.
The news report stated that the ministry of health hasn't received the date yet. The merit list is expected to be released after that
With the merit list, candidates could get admission to MBBS and BDS courses in colleges affiliated to NTRUHS and Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS), Tirupati for the academic year 2020-21.
AP MBBS/ BDS: Application Process for Counselling
Candidates who have secured the required cut off mark in NEET 2020 could apply online for medical courses and dental courses in government and private colleges of Andhra Pradesh.
The following section gives the application fees that candidates need to pay at the time of applying.
|Category||Fee (Including GST + Bank charges extra )|
|OC & BC Categories Candidates||INR 3,540|
|SC/ST Categories Candidates||INR 2,950|
Candidates could pay the fees online via credit/ debit card or NET Banking. The application fees would not be returned under any circumstances.
AP MBBS/ BDS Counselling: Documents Required for Application
Candidates should have the following documents while applying for the MBBS and BDS courses in Andhra Pradesh.
- Admit Card of NEET UG – 2020
- Rank card of NEET UG-2020
- SSC or equivalent examination showing the Date of Birth
- Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination in Intermediate or Equivalent examination.
- Transfer certificate
- In case candidates studied in the institutions outside the state of Andhra Pradesh, a residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar.
- Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate) claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued by an Officer prescribed
- In case claiming fee exemption, the latest Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar or white ration card.
- Aadhar Card
- Minority certificate issued by Minorities Welfare Department, Government of AP
AP MBBS/ BDS: Reservation Details
The following tabulation gives the MBBS and BDS seat reservation for candidates of various categories.
|For Women||33 ⅓%|