JSS Medical College affiliated to JSS University is a medical college recognized by the Medical Council of India. It is located in Mysore, Karnataka. The college offers M.B.B.S., various PG courses and Ph.D. courses for interested students.
The Admissions to M.B.B.S. is based on the COMEDK UGET (Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka – Under Graduate Entrance Test) scores. Students will have to qualify the entrance test before applying for admission into the course. Selections will be made on merit based on the scores obtained in the exam.
For PG courses, candidates have apply for COMEDK PGET (Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka – Post Graduate Entrance Test). Only after qualifying the test, the students will be called for counseling based on the score they obtain.
Candidates have to properly fill up the application form from the official website to apply and get admission to their desired courses. Students should go through all the instructions properly before applying. Instructions can be found on the official website.
JSS Medical College ResultAcademic Calendar 2019
JSS Medical College releases its Academic Calendar for the year on its official website when the academic session is about to start. Students who have got admission into the college can get all the information about the college in this Academic Calendar.
In the calendar, students can find useful information such as Rules and Regulations, Fees instructions, Examination Schedule, Holiday list, Events and Important dates, etc. Students can download the calendar from the college website.
By following the steps below, students can download the Academic Calendar:
- Students should first open up the official college website.
- Go to the home page of the website.
- On the home page students can find a navigation bar at the top.
- On the navigation bar click on the “Useful Links” option.
- This will open the Useful Links page.
- From the list of links on the page, click on the link named “Academic Calendar”.
- This is download a copy of the calendar for the student.
JSS Medical College ResultExamination 2019
The notification for the college examinations will be posted on the official website. Students can get information for upcoming examination for their course. Examinations are held throughout the year for different courses. Students can get information such as eligibility to attend the examination, exam dates, announced results, etc.
To get to the examinations page students can follow the steps mentioned below:
- First students have to open up the official college website.
- Navigate to the home page of the website, if the student is not on the home page.
- At the top of the home page, there is a navigation bar.
- On the navigation bar click on the “Useful Links” option. This will open the Useful Links page.
- From the list of links on the page, click on the link named “Examinations”.
- This will open the Examinations page.