JSS Medical College affiliated to JSS University located in Mysore, Karnataka. JSS Medical College offers M.B.B.S, various PG courses and Ph.D. courses for interested students. JSS Medical College results can be accessed through the official website of the university.
|Exam Name||Release Date||Result|
|BDS (RS 1) 1st, 2nd year & 2nd Year BDS June 2019 Exam Results||04 Jul 2019||Click here|
|B Pharm (SS) & B Pharm (SS 1) May 2019 Exam Results||01 Jun 2019||Click here|
How To Check JSS Medical College Result 2020
- Candidates first visit the official website of the college.
- The second step is to click on Examination Notifications which is given on the top of the website page
- After then click on the result bars whichever you want to check.
- The fourth step is to enter your roll number and check the result accordingly.
JSS Medical College Academic Calendar 2020
JSS Medical College releases its Academic Calendar for the year on its official website when the academic session is about to start. Students who have got admission into the college can get all the information about the college in this Academic Calendar.
In the calendar, students can find useful information such as Rules and Regulations, Fees instructions, Examination Schedule, Holiday list, Events, and Important dates, etc. Students can download the calendar from the college website.
By following the steps below, students can download the Academic Calendar:
- Students should first open up the official college website.
- Go to the home page of the website.
- On the home page, students can find a navigation bar at the top.
- On the navigation bar click on the “Useful Links” option.
- This will open the Useful Links page.
- From the list of links on the page, click on the link named “Academic Calendar”.
- This downloads a copy of the calendar for the student.
Also check JSS Medical College courses & fee structure
JSS Medical College Examination 2020
The notification for the college examinations will be posted on the official website. Students can get information for the upcoming examination for their course. Examinations are held throughout the year for different courses. Students can get information such as eligibility to attend the examination, exam dates, announced results, etc.
To get to the examinations page students can follow the steps mentioned below:
- First students have to open up the official college website.
- Navigate to the home page of the website, if the student is not on the home page.
- At the top of the home page, there is a navigation bar.
- On the navigation bar click on the “Useful Links” option. This will open the Useful Links page.
- From the list of links on the page, click on the link named “Examinations”.
- This will open the Examinations page.