filter your search allcollegesexamnews

Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences - [RIMS], Ranchi

Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences - [RIMS], Ranchi

Ranchi, Jharkhand MCI | Estd 1960 Ranchi University, Ranchi Government

Rajendra Institute of Medical sciences (RIMS) Result 2019: Exam Calendar, MBBS, MD, MS

Rajendra Institute of Medical sciences (RIMS) is one of the premier institute for medical education in the country. The institute is an autonomous institute under the government of Jharkhand and is located in the state’s capital Ranchi. The institute is named after the first president of the republic of India Dr. Rajendra Prasad. The Institute offers various UG, PG and diploma courses in medical science. The courses offered here include MBBS, MD, BDS, and BSc in nursing. Apart from this the institutes also offer diploma courses in various disciplines of medicine. At present, there are a total of 150 seats for MBBS in the college (soon to be raised to 250) and a 100 seated dental college has started its first session.

Admission intake in RIMS is done through Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board’s Exam (85% of the total seats) and the rest 15% seats are filled by central government through 15% All India quota under NEET (National Eligibility and Entrance Test).

RIMS University Exam Result 2019

The academic year includes a one-time annual final university exam (for MBBS and MD Courses) however, there are terminal exams which are conducted by the institute at regular intervals and the marks scored in these exams are counted while preparing the annual academic mark sheet. Students are required to clear the exam in order to proceed to the next year of their UG and PG course. For BSc. nursing courses a semester wise system of exam is followed. At present, the results of the final exams for the current academic session are awaited. Students can check their results (once they are announced) by following the below-mentioned steps.

  • Go to the official website of RIMS
  • Click on ‘Exam and  Result’ tab, placed in the middle of page
  • After clicking on results link you will be redirected to a new page
  • There would be links on the new page showing results for each year. (that is first year, second year MBBS etc)
  • Click on the respective link and a pdf will be downloaded
  • Check your result in this pdf by using your roll number

RIMS Result Evaluation 2019

The Institute is affiliated to the Medical council of India and Ranchi University. Ranchi University is responsible for conducting annual exams and declaring results for the various UG and PG courses offered by the college. Students can raise their objections with the university in case they are not satisfied the results. The window for grievance redressal related to university exam opens after the results are announced by the university.

RIMS Mark Sheet

Students would be provided with the mark sheets for each academic year in respect to the subjects for which they took the exam. The mark sheet would be provided once the results for all the UG and PG exams conducted by the university are announced. The mark sheet can be collected by the students from the administrative department of college/university.

Last Updated - 19 Nov 2018

Related News & Articles

Trending News & Articles



No Comments To Show

apply now Download Brochure
Get free counselling

Follow & Share this college to get information about admission

top courses




Dr. Ashok Kumar Dubey Associate Professor, Department of Anatomy
Dr. Kumari Sandhya Associate Professor, Department of Anatomy
Dr. Ranjit Kaur Arora Associate Professor, Department of Physiology
view all faculties[10]