Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University releases the result on its official website. Students can check the JNTUK Result for courses like B.Tech and M.Tech in various disciplines along with B.Pharma, M.Pharma, MBA, MCA, and Ph.D. programs in various disciplines for 1st, 3rd, 5th & 7th semester from the official website.
The results will be declared online, the candidates need to enter their Roll Number and Date of Birth in order to check the results.
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University|
|Also known as||JNTU Kakinada|
|Type of Exam||Annual and Semester wise|
|Results Declared||UG and PG Odd Semester Results|
|Result link||Click Here|
|Date of Declaration||February-March 2020|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Result Revaluation||Check Here|
JNTU Kakinada Semester Result:
|Date of Publish||Result||Result|
|2020-Feb-22||I B.Tech II Sem (R13 R10) Supplementary Examinations, Nov 2019||Click Here|
|2020-Feb-22||I B.Tech II Sem (R16) Supplementary Examinations, Nov 2019||Click Here|
|2020-Feb-13||II B.Tech II Sem (R13 R10) Supplementary Examinations, Nov 2019||Click Here|
|2020-Feb-13||II B.Tech II Sem (R16) Supplementary Examinations, Nov 2019||Click Here|
|2020-Feb-23||III B.Tech II Semester (R13 R10) Supplementary examinations Nov 2019||Click Here|
|2020-Feb-23||III B.Tech II Semester (R16) Supplementary examinations Nov 2019||Click Here|
|2020-Feb-10||III B.Tech I Semester (R13 R10) Supplementary examinations Nov 2019||Click Here|
|2020-Feb-10||III B.Tech I Semester (R16) Regular/Supplementary examinations Nov 2019||Click Here|
|2020-Feb-02||II B.Tech I Semester (R13 R10) Supplementary examinations Nov 2019||Click Here|
|2020-Feb-02||II B.Tech I Semester (R16) Regular/Supplementary examinations Nov 2019||Click Here|
How to check JNTUK Result?
JNTUK conducts semester examination two times in a year. Even Semester examination is conducted in May- June while odd semester exams are conducted in November-December.
Results for the same are published within a month of examination. All the results are published here at Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University. Students can download the result. For convenience, we have also provided the result link above. Please follow the following steps to check the JNTUK results:
- Visit the Official Website of the University
- Scroll down, and find the Result tab given on the window.
- After clicking the tab, a list of results will be displayed on the screen
- Once the candidate clicks the desired result link, he/she will be asked to enter the Hall Ticket Number. Upon clicking the “Search” button, candidate’s individual result will be displayed on the screen
- Students can save and take a print out of the result for future correspondence
How to Apply for JNTUK Revaluation?
Here we are providing details of how to apply for revaluation:
- Candidates have to visit the official website after declaration of result.
- Candidates can apply for revaluation exam (if required)
- Students have to fill their Roll no. and details of the subject for revaluation.
Note: The last date for Revaluation/Recounting/Challenge of marks will also be displayed on the corresponding results page for different courses. Students can apply for the same by filling the concerned application form and submitting it within the stipulated time.
JNTUK Revaluation Result 2020
After the declaration of result, in case any student is not satisfied with his/ her result. He can opt for the Revaluation of the subject exam. Candidates can submit the rechecking form within one week later declare the main result.
The result of rechecking shall also be declared within a month, students can check their revaluation result on the official website. Also, stay connected to this post and also can check the JNTUK Rechecking/Revaluation Result 2020 through on this post. Please share this article using social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, etc.
How to appear for JNTUK Backlog/Reappear:
- Candidates who had applied for the backlog in any subject can reappear in the exam on the scheduled date.
- The date sheet will be available on the official website.
- Students can check all exams details notification and date sheet here.
JNTUK Admit Card
Candidates can download the admit card/ hall ticket online for their respective semester, a week before the start of the examination. Follow the below-mentioned steps to download the Admit Card:
- Visit on the official website of JNTUK.
- Click on Examination Tab.
- Then again click on Admit card Tab.
- Enter the details such as Login ID or Password in the specified fields.
- Click on the “Submit” button to download the admit card.
- Here you can open and save your admit card for further exams.
Details Mentioned on the Admit Card:
The JNTU Kakinada admits Card 2020 contains some important information regarding the entrance exam such as date, timings, venue, etc. All the candidates must bring the Admit Card 2020 at the specified exam center. The following details are mentioned on the Admit Card.
- Name of the Applicant
- Date of Birth
- Application Number
- Name of the entrance examination
- Date and timings of the entrance test
- Address of the examination center.