Sant Gahira Guru Vishwavidyalaya, Sarguja or popularly known as Sarguja University has released the time table for Master of Science (Environmental Science), Master of Arts (Functional Hindi), Master of Science (Farm-Forestry), Master of Science (Biotechnology), LL.M. (Human Rights), Diploma in Pharmacy examinations.
Candidates appearing for the semester and annual exams can visit the official website to check the time table for their respective courses.
Students can check Sarguja University Time Table to know exam dates, time, day, subject name, subject code, and the schedules for submitting the exam forms. The University will allow the eligible students to appear in the exam.
It is important to submit the exam applications and fees in the prescribed form.University will issue the hall ticket to all the eligible students soon.
|Name of the University||Sant Gahira Guru Vishwavidyalaya, Ambikapur (Sarguja University)|
|Timetable Released||MA, M.Sc, LLM, D. Pharmacy|
|Date of Declaration||To be announced/ Postponed due to COVID- 19 Lockdown|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Affiliated Colleges||Click Here|
Latest Updates 2020
|Notification regarding Examination||Click Here|
|Annual Time Table 2020: First Session (07 AM to 10 AM)||Click Here|
|Annual Time Table 2020: Second Session (11 AM to 02 PM)||Click Here|
|Annual Time Table 2020: Third Session (03 PM to 06 PM)||Click Here|
|Revised – M.Tech 1st Sem (New Course)||Click Here|
|Revised – CBCS Time Table (2nd Sem Old New)||Click Here|
|Revised CBCS (History 3rd Sem) (Farm Forestry 4th Sem)||Click Here|
|B.E. (New/Old), M.Tech, LLB (New/Old), B.Pharma, Exam Dec/Jan 2019-20||Click Here|
|LLB (New/Old) Revised Time Table||Click Here|
|CBCS Dec/Jan 2019-20 – Notification||Click Here|
|1st Sem Exam Dec/Jan 2019-20||Click Here|
|2nd Sem Exam Dec/Jan 2019-20||Click Here|
|3rd Sem Exam Dec/Jan 2019-20||Click Here|
|4th Sem Exam Dec/Jan 2019-20||Click Here|
How to Check Sarguja University Time Table 2020?
The theory and practical examination of Sarguja University all courses will commence from June 2020. All those regular students can download the Sarguja University Semester Exam Date Sheet 2020 on different dates with course wise.
Students can visit the official website of the Sarguja University to check the exam timetable. University Time Table can be checked by the following steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of the Sarguja University
- University official page will appear on the screen
- On the top of the screen check for the Time Table tab which will appear on the main page.
- University Time Table page will appear
- Here you will get tab, click on it
- Check for the exam timetable for the relevant course
- Click to check the exam schedules.
- The timetable will open in a new tab.
- Click on ‘Download Attachment’
- Check the dates and download the same.
- Take a printout for the same.
Details Mentioned on Sarguja University Time Table
- Exam Online Registration Date
- Details of the document to submit at the time of registration
- Examination Name
- Exam Date/Day
- Exam Time
- Subject Name
- Subject Code
- There is no guarantee for the sequence of the question paper
- Students will be responsible to check the exam date and time of the exam of their paper and subject. The University will not be responsible regarding this.
- No exam will be held again on the boycott on the paper of the exam.
Sarguja University Syllabus
To view the syllabus, the candidates must follow the given instructions-
- Visit the official website of the university
- Click on the Academics tab available on the main page
- Select the “Syllabus” option available
- Click on the desired course/program i.e. PG/ UG/ Diploma Syllabus
- Click on it and here you can download the syllabus for further reference.
Sarguja University Admit Card
A huge number of applicants are going to attend the semester examination. The Sarguja University will issue the admit card to all the eligible students for appearing in the exam. It is important for all the students to collect their admit card before the exam.
All the students are advised to check the details printed on the admit cards such as Name, Roll Number, Exam Date and Time, Photo and Signature, Reporting Address and other important instructions. No students will be allowed to write the exam without the hall ticket. Carry the college ID card and hall ticket on each day of the exam.
How to Download Sarguja University Admit Card?
- Visit the Official website sargujaunivesrity.in
- On the homepage, find and click the UG/PG Admit Card 2020 link.
- After clicking the link, the screen opens to enter credentials and select the course.After Entering all credentials, click the Submit button.
- After Submitting, the Sarguja University Admit Card 2020 displays on the screen.
- Candidates can click on the download icon, and they can download the Admit Card.