Maharaja Sayajirao University, Baroda has released the semester and yearly results online at its official website. Students who are keen to check their results can find it by visiting the official website msubaroda.ac.in or below under the “Latest Updates” section of this article.
MSU Baroda has released the UG, PG results separately at its official website, Students can also find their individual online marksheet through the student login ID. They must have the login credentials to check it. Students must also have seat number and exam name while entering the details. Marksheet will be released only after the declaration of the result.
Students can also find the revaluation form, admit card, datesheet at the official website as well. To know more, students can go through this article and find the relevant links and information.
|University||Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (MSBU), Vadodara|
|Results Declared||Semester/ Yearly UG PG Result.|
|Result Link||Click Here|
|Exam Schedule link||Click Here|
Check MSUB Admission
Results of all departments will be available soon for the previous academic session and students can check accordingly. The new exam schedule is also out for the current semester, which has again been laid out department wise on the website.
How to check the MSUB Result?
MSUB declares its university semester examination result within a span of 2 months after the examinations are held successfully. The results for the Odd semester 1st , 3rd and 5th are declared in January and for the Even semester 2nd , 4th and 6th the results are posted in June.
The results are often posted on the university's official website so that students need not visit campus again and again. Yet, the examination result is pinned on the notice board as well.
Following steps need to be followed for checking semester examination results:
- Open the official website of the university and choose Examinations from the panel.
- Click on the semester examination results option next.
- You will be directed to the students portal.
- Fill up the required login details that must have been shared earlier.
- Now, you can see your results.
Details on MSUB result
Students can refer to following details on their respective mark sheet and check all the information to avoid any confusion regarding result updates.
- Course Name
- Examination Roll Number
- Examination Year
- Student’s Name
- Student’s Father’s Name
- Paper Code
- Marks Obtained
- Sessional Grade Point Average (SGPA)
MSUB Revaluation and Retotaling Procedure
Students who are not satisfied with their results can apply for revaluation/ retotaling of their answer sheets. For this they need to apply for a revaluation form and need to pay a nominal fee before the deadline. Notification regarding Revaluation/ Retotaling will be released on the Notice page of the official website just after the declaration of the results.
MSUB Back Paper
If any student fails in the examination, they can appear for the supply/back exam for improvement. University will publish the notification on its website regarding the exam dates and procedure to apply for the supply exam. Students need to submit the form and pay the fees within the provided deadline.
A student to be eligible for the degree, needs to clear all the examinations including the back papers in the due time (starting from enrolment of course).
MSUB Credit System
Maharaja Sayajirao University has a very peculiar credit system which affects the results each academic year. The system is different for theory and practical courses and both together define any student’s result.
For theory subjects, one hour per week for 15 weeks means one credit. According to the classes attended by the student, the number of credits he/she has received will be decided. It is important that no student loses even a single credit.
For practical subjects, 2 hours of practical work per week for 15 weeks means one credit. The number of hours each subject that each subject has been allotted is decided by the university and the student has to follow accordingly.
MSUB Evaluation Scheme
The evaluation scheme followed by Maharaja Sayajirao University is divided into two parts, theory and practical. The exams and the kind of evaluation that takes place in both scenarios differs a lot.
- For theory subjects, there will be mid semester exams and end semester exams both and the final result will be a share of both.
- Mid semester exams are conducted by the various departments that are there and end semester exams are conducted on a University level.
- 70% weightage is given to the scores achieved by the student in final exams and 30% weightage is with the mid semester exams.
- All theory courses with more than 2 credits will also have continuous evaluation as well.
- Final result shared with the students is a collaboration of both internal and final marks.
- All practical subjects have continuous evaluation throughout the semester.
- Students have to also attend seminars conducted by their respective departments.
- Project work has to be taken up by each student and evaluation method can be decided by the faculty.
- The marking for practical subjects will be done through compilation of regular evaluation.
MSUB Grade Point System
MSUB has defined a grade point system for evaluation which all departments have to refer to. This is the system that sets a common platform for evaluation. There are in all 7 grade points as per which the student can be scored and these remain the same for mid semester and end semester exams.
|Grade Points||Description||Percentage of marks||Division/grade||Range|
|10||Outstanding||90% - 99%||First/O||Above 9.01|
|9||Excellent||80% - 89%||First/A||8.01 - 9.00|
|8||Very Good||70% - 79%||First/B||7.01 - 8.00|
|7||Good||60% - 69%||First/C||6.01 - 7.00|
|6||Fair||50% - 59%||Second/D||5.01 - 6.00|
|5||Average||40% - 49%||Pass/E||4.01 - 5.00|
|4||Dropped||Below 40%||F||Below 4.00|
Ques. How will I check the examination time table?
Ques. Where do I check my semester results?
Ques. Who has the authority in MSUB for academic matters?