The Central University of Haryana is located in Jant-Pali village, Mahendragarh district of Haryana, India. It has been established under an Act of Parliament, "The Central Universities Act, 2009" by the Government of India. The University seeks to achieve its objective by cultivating an environment of excellence in teaching, research and innovation in pure and applied areas of learning.
Central University of Haryana offers various courses in Undergraduate/ Postgraduate/M.Phil./Ph.D programs.
Central University of Haryana Semester Results
The exams are conducted in semester pattern i.e. odd and even semesters. The end semester for the odd semester is conducted in the month of December. The end semester for the even semester is conducted in the month of May. The exam form needs to be filled before appearing for the exam. The admit card can be directly downloaded from the official website under Students Notice section.
Procedure to download the result- Semester wise
The results are announced after the successful completion of the result. The result will be declared on the official website by following the given steps:
- Visit the official website.
- Scroll down and observe lower right side of the page. You will find RESULT Column.
- It will direct you to a new page which displays courses wise result.
- Click on your courses.
- You will be directed to Login Page.
- Fill in the requisite credentials and you can access yours admit card.
- Download the admit card and save it for future reference.
Applying for Re-appearing
Candidates those who want to apply for reappear in end term examination can download the form from the website. Fill all the details for the examination for which they want to reappear. Deposit the form and fee to their respective departments.
Candidates can download form from http://www.cuh.ac.in/admin/uploads/pdf/0examination%20form.docx
How to check Re-appear Result
- Visit the Url http://www.cuh.ac.in/result.aspx
- Click on the corresponding level of Examination.
- Click on the Stream and semester of Examination.
- Result in PDF will be appear on the screen.
Declaration of Entrance Exam Result of Central University of Haryana Results
The Central Universities' Common Entrance Test (CUCET) is conducted jointly by Dr. B.R. Ambedkar School of Economics, Bengaluru and ten Central Universities. This test is conducted for admission to the UG/ Integrated Programmes, Post-Graduate Programmes and the Research Programmes (M.Phil./Ph.D.).
How to Check CUCET Results
Candidates need to follow simple steps given below to check and download their CUCET Result
1. Visit the Official Website.
2. Homepage of CUCET Exam will be display on the screen.
3. Search for the Latest notification.
4. Click on “CUCET Results”
5. The Result Page will be shown on the system.
6. Now Enter Your “Roll Number & Date of Birth” or “Registration No & DOB” or “Applicant ID & Password”.
7. Click on Submit Button.
8. Your CUCET Scorecard will flash on your screen.
9. Download the Scorecard & Take print out for future reference.
After the declaration of result, candidates need to register themselves online for a counselling session. The students whose name figures in the merit list as displayed on the University website and Notice Boards are required to present themselves with all relevant documents in original at the time of Counselling.
CUCET Merit List
CUCET merit list will be published on the official website after the declaration of the result of CUCET. Candidates will be called for counselling according to the merit list. Candidates should note that admission in Central Universities will be decided by CUCET. The universities will be releasing a separate merit list later.
Counselling will be held after the declaration of merit list. There will be three rounds of counselling. A separate merit list be issued in each round of counselling. The cut-off list for counselling shall be prepared strictly on the basis of merit in CUCET examination only and candidates shall be called in the ratio of 1:5 against each seat for which admission is offered.Last Updated - 30 Oct 2018