Jharkhand Rai University was established by Jharkhand State Legislature under the Jharkhand Rai University Act of 2011. University continuously provides high-quality courses such as BA, B.Sc, B.Tech, BBA, B.Com, BSW, LLB, MBA, MSW and much more. The examination notification regarding all courses will be published on the university website.
JRU University offers semester course system which is further divided into two categories i.e. odd semester and even semester. Odd semester examination conducts in April/ May . On the other hand, an even semester examination conducts in November/ December. Both the semester examination notification published differently on the university website.
After the completion of the examination, the candidates can check their result through the university website. Candidates need to check the website on regular basis to get latest updates regarding examinations, results, timetables and much more.
The entrance examination is comprised of multiple choice questions candidates need to manage their time in such a way that they can answer more number of questions in a lesser amount of time. Selection of the candidates for admission depends upon marks secured by them in an entrance examination.
|Result of Ph.D Entrance, May 2019||Click here|
JRU Examination Timetable 2020
Timetable helps candidates in the better preparation of exams because it contains all the information regarding the commencement of classes, examination time, venue, conduction of semester examination dates, holiday list and much more. The timetable is also published by the university on its official website. All semester timetables are published separately on the website.
By following simple steps candidates are able to download their JRU examination timetable:
- Candidates should visit the JRU official website
- After that search for the section names as “Student Corner” or directly open the student corner section by clicking on the given link i.e. “Timetable”.
- Now candidates will be redirected to another page where they need to select the link regarding particular department timetable OR
- Directly click on the link named as “Exam Time Table”
- Timetable of particular course is displayed on the candidate’s screen as PDF file format
- Candidates can download the timetable for their future use also.
JRU Semester Exam Result 2020
The university publishes the different course semester exam result separately on the university website. Candidates are advised to visit the official website regularly to get the latest news regarding the result. By giving semester examinations candidates can evaluate their performance and check their preparation for final exams.
By following below steps candidates can download the JRU Semester exam result:
- Candidates should visit the university website
- Candidates can get the result links from the website home page under the announcements or latest news and event section OR
- Candidates should directly click on the link named as “Notice for Result” available on the university website menu bar
- Now results will be displayed on the candidate’s computer screen in PDF file format
- Candidates can download the result file for their future use also.
JRU Revaluation/ Supplementary Exam Result 2020
University offers semester course system. They also offer revaluation and supplementary exam facility to candidates. Students who failed in any course examination or not satisfied with their marks secured by them in an examination can apply for Revaluation or Supplementary examination. These examination results will also be published only on the university website.
Following are the steps with the help of which candidates can check their Revaluation/ Supplementary exam result:
- Open the JRU official website.
- After that candidate needs to search for an option named as “Result Portal” available on the website right side.
- Then candidates will be redirected to another page where they need to select “Supplementary” or “Revaluation” options according to their choice
- Then the result will be displayed on the candidate’s screen which they can also download for their future use.
JRU PhD Entrance Exam Result 2020
The candidates who want to get admission into research courses need to appear for entrance examination conducted by the university. Candidates are also able to download the application form and syllabus for entrance examination from the university website. After the completion of an entrance, Examination University is responsible for publishing the result on the university website.
Candidates need to follow below steps to check their PhD Entrance Exam Result:
- Open the official website of the university
- After that candidate need to search for the link named as “PhD Notification”
- After clicking on the link PhD notification page appears in front of the candidates
- Then candidates need to select an option named as “PhD Entrance results”
- After clicking on the link PDF file displayed on the candidate’s screen which comprised the list of selected candidates in PhD entrance examination.
- Candidates can check their result by entering their application number in search box
- Candidates can download the PDF file for their future reference also.